Pluid in Canada,? yell yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can you believe?
It is happening...

Just had a meeting with vaping Watch today and it is a reality!!!! PLUID is coming to CANADA. please be patient, there is some paper to sign and exchange first to get thing underway.

we are just finalizing the logistic of it all and orders will start coming, we expect to see PLUID here around end of Feb or Beginning of March at the latest if everything goes well.

Remember we are in Canada and PLUID order this size has never been done before.
But we could not be more please to work with Murdock Ruml and Vapor Watch and be the first to have it in Canada. We look forward to working with you.

We are honored to have been chosen as their Canadian distributor to hold exclusive right for Canadian.

Never been a better time to say "CEV the real Canadian E-Juice SuperStore"

we will keep you all posted.

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
im checking the site everyday, my credit card awaits...

I have been told today that our order is half way done and will be ship this week, now we just to wait till it make it across the border. It will be posted here and on our facebook. also the home page will be plaster with pluid logo, but the sad news is , we do not take credit card online...Only interact email transfer.

I have been told today that our order is half way done and will be ship this week, now we just to wait till it make it across the border. It will be posted here and on our facebook. also the home page will be plaster with pluid logo, but the sad news is , we do not take credit card online...Only interact email transfer.
thanks for the heads up, just set up my interac transfer!

sabyrock

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
After a 4 months wait, 2 train derailment, a refusal by CBSA, and a second shipment. We are happy to announce that Mad Murdock Pluid and all the other flavors are finally here in Canada. bottling start today and will go on sale in a few hours. Thank you Vaping Watch for your attention to detail and hard work.

iamthechimney

Sep 18, 2013
canada alberta
  • Deleted by sabyrock
  • Reason: winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread