Plumes in Omaha Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omaha_Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
May 7, 2012
Omaha, NE
Hello Ironslave,

I am sorry you had a less than pleasant experience at our store. I would have expected the staff to provide you with a device to use for a few days while we test the one having issues. For that I do apologize and I hope you can make it back to the store with your battery and charger for a thorough inspection of what is causing the long charging time. If you can't make it back, please feel free to call Josh and the Bellevue location and he will make the necessary arrangements to get your equipment and give you one to use in the interim.

With regards the SID, we do not sell the heads alone since our suppliers do not sell us the heads alone. We sell items the way the manufacturers tell us to sell them.

As for Fruit Loops, it was out of stock at the manufacturer for several months and we got it in this week, as soon as it was made available. We try to keep all flavors in stock and our suppliers do the same... in this case the flavoring was not available on the market for a long period of time.

Again, I apologize for the way the battery issue was handled and I am hoping you will give us the chance to rectify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread