PockeX coils in nautilus X and temp control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electro108

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2016
been playing with SS PockeX coils in a nautilus x. This is my first experience with ss. TC mode(not sure if they are exactly designed for this)is really weird. On the zelos mod, they blast at first like to 40w, then drop way down. That first blast is rather unpleasant and pretty warm. I like the limiting effect thereafter, but damn, is that first blast really necessary? So far, not impressed with these coils. Kinda bland flavor wise and the heat is weirdly uneven. Anyone play with these?

spencercpu1983

Feb 8, 2017
I like the PockeX coils in the Nautilus X with temp control. Pico mod with Arctic FOX firmware 500 degrees ss316l (tfr) PI Regulator enabled p:300. I:300 0%(PI right away) 25w . I like both wattage and temp equal. Seems easier to temp control than cleito ss316l. Smoother damn close to dna 75/200/250 of course not quite as smooth or accurate.

Reactions: stols001

spencercpu1983

Feb 8, 2017
I haven't tried it but seems over priced for probably not that much performance and If you want an RTA I think there is much better RTA's out there. If you want more capacity there is a 4ml adapter kit that uses standard cleito glass that can use cleito 5ml expansion glass that gives you 6.5ml capacity with the Nautilus X with 4ml kit. If you are looking into MTL RTA I would look into the new RTA made by Innokin and with Phil Besardo input the Innokin Ares MTL RTA

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread