Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
where did you hear that from? I'm interested too and would like to know more

Thanks
About the Xolo? From posts in a FB group dedicated to pod mods. The comments I've read from multiple people is that the mod is cheaply made and the pods aren't up to snuff.

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
hi hjhollier, would you like to tell me the name of that pod mod group on FB?
Would love to know more about great performance pod mod before buying any one.
I thought XOLO will be a high-quality product since it is kind of expensive for me before you said so.
It's Closed Vaping Systems Collective

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I've been curious about these little closed system jobs for a while now, but they seem to cater to the high nicotine concentration crowd. Has anyone heard of one with 0mg nicotine pods?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I know the My. VON ERL does, but their website is updating now, so they are not listed, but might could google and find them.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Can anyone tell me what the tobacco juice that comes with the my von erl tastes like? With njoy going bankrupt, I am really trying to find another easy set up and a good non sweet Tobacco option. I have tried the cync 45mg njoy classic tobacco, but not one pod has worked properly. So now I am interested in the von erl, but want the tobacco flavor. Any information is appreciated!!

Reactions: David Wolf

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Can anyone tell me what the tobacco juice that comes with the my von erl tastes like? With njoy going bankrupt, I am really trying to find another easy set up and a good non sweet Tobacco option. I have tried the cync 45mg njoy classic tobacco, but not one pod has worked properly. So now I am interested in the von erl, but want the tobacco flavor. Any information is appreciated!!

JMHO
puke.png

I clean, rewick, and fill with my own juice. But remember, Taste is Subjective. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Reactions: Katdarling

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Have you tried the VF Tobacco? It doesn't come in 45mg but I find that it's a very enjoyable tobacco. The tobacco pods I received all work fine.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Picked up a couple of these MyJets for the tiny form factor :)

yisxyfmf0x7p5x36g.jpg

n1ttwzcpoipkd436g.jpg

Runs a 28G 1.3 ohm coil in a refillable/rewickable pod on a 350mah battery.
Puff activated and a nice MTL draw thats very similar to a cig with about the same amount of vapor.

Not too shabby for a next gen cig-alike type device :thumb:

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Hi Drifter, does this bad boy offer decent vapor, and how about the flavor?

The built in coil and wick are quite small so I mixed up special juice blends at 50PG/50VG with 15% flavoring at 24mg nic just for it. At that PG/VG ratio its not blowing clouds, it more equivalent vapor wise to a good drag off a cig. You could probably get better vapor production using a higher VG ratio, but I feel your gonna risk dry hits going higher IMHO.

Flavor is pretty good but I'm mixing higher flavor percentages for this device due to the stronger nic level. The tight MTL draw does tend itself to more flavor, so if your used to that style of vaping your gonna get a similar flavor experience. I've rewicked all its pods with rayon so that significantly changes the flavor from the original cotton wicks.

My draw to this was is compact size and its ability to be rewicked and refilled. It has a tiny 1.2ml juice chamber and small battery so I try to maximize my vape time with this device to just a few quick vapes and back to business, hence the higher nicotine level. For me its more of a convenience device and it allows me to get my nic fix quickly and discretely in a small form factor, for which I feel the MyJet is perfectly suited. Vaping the MyJet in this fashion allows me to make it an entire work day on its small battery and ml capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread