Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Try a icare device (icare mini or regular). Once you've filled it up take off the AFC ring.

Or a MyMini from MyVapors or a Minnow from Vaporshark. They are both based on the iCare, but no auto-firing (so far) with them. In general, they're slight upgrades. They all take the same coils too, but the Minnow has coils with larger juice feeds. I figure if one has the highest chance to crap out like the iCare, it would be the Minnow, but it's held up.

MyMini
MYVMNI-2.jpg

Minnow pics not working...

Last edited:

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I have a Mi-one and I do like it. It is tiny, but vapes great. I just got an Innokin Cool Fire Ace which is approximately the same size. The button on the Ace is much harder to push then the mi-one. Almost wished I had skipped the Ace because the mi-one is much easier for me to use...

ccm2000

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
California
Anyone else tried the Suorin Air? I'm really enjoying this stealthy pod mod. Its got a 400mah battery, 2ml refillable cartridge, and performs really well for a $20 ecig.

The Suorin Air has a tight draw (airflow's not adjustable) and the mouthpiece is located on the corner of the cartridge. The auto switch works great, no leaks, no spit back at all, and the flavor's pretty good for a pod mod. It's a great little pocket vape.

kRg0G

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
If i may add my take..
I have only tried the MTL ones..
I dislike the von erl but my dad loves it.. I find the draw on it unnatural, and a very high pod failure rate.
I hate, and i mean hate (and i don't use that word loosely), the wildly popular icare range.. Dry hits galore, gurgles, and juice in mouth! Yummy! (not). Ok that's an AIO not a pod, but yeah.. had to say it.

Smokey did a review on this one, and it seems to cover both MTL and DL with the two pod options, plus large capacity and choice of fill:
https://www.khree.com/khree-z
I have my eyes on it, also the:
Infinite inone review -- this thing is kinda awesome!
inone pod mod.... fill with any juice, Andy says no dry hits, and you can control watts. Only caveat, looks like a braun electric razor.

They are the only two that interest me at present.. i didn't like the wismec myjet, i can't even get to TRY the juul in OZ, and the cync basically produces no vapour and they are always out of stock of the high nic juice, but it has an amazing *variety* of vendors and flavours, will give it that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread