Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Even the the drizzle is not a pod system, it has been by far my favorite mtl tank. I use it on a vaporesso tarot nano using the 1.4 ohm could at 12 watts. I like a really tight draw, so I close the airflow down to almost nothing. Been my all day vape for months now. I use easy vapors Tru cig 50/50 juice with no problems. I will say, I tried level up tobacco and black note which I loved both, but I would have to change the coil every day. The juice I'm using now works much better and I can get close to a week out of the coils. I've had a few dud coils, but nothing that would make me look elsewhere.

Kalifas

Jul 10, 2017
Chicago
If anyone is looking for a cheap pod system, check out the Rofvape Peas. You might have to order from China. I'm hoping it'll get more popular in the US and it'll become more readily available. Right now it's definitely on Healthcabin, Fasttech, elegomall, and a few others. Pods come in a 5-pack for $7. The device is $11-16 and comes with 2 pods. You do need a needle nose plastic bottle for eliquid. I ordered a bunch on Amazon, but each device comes with one.

I've been using the device for about a month and I love it. I was using a cigalike, and this is a million times better. Great for people looking to stop smoking. I love that I can hold it in between my fingers, but it doesn't look like a cig. Oh, and it comes in different colors!

I keep pods in baggies because I can't commit to one flavor (lol), and they never leak. I have one very thin liquid that gets in my mouth occasionally, but that's about it. Device and pod lasts me all day. Cotton wicking. Flavor is very good. I really like it. Someone on reddit said it was the only device that could replace their Juul. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Bottom line, I recommend this MTL device.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    pod-systems.jpg

propagandax

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 3, 2012
    St. Louis, MO
    Ive tried the Juul, Limitless, Von Erl, and Ghost. I am a former Eroll user that has yet to find a suitable replacement that I like as a daily driver. I prefer a small device with higher nic and MTL. With the pod systems I found that I need approx 650 mah of battery or two 350 mah pods to get through a day. The juul is nice but is way to strong for me, 4 puffs and I get a head rush (I usually use 24 MG high PG for a decent throat hit), also have to squeeze on the pod regularly to get it to wick properly and get a strong hit. The limitless was terrible and nothing but burnt hits, regardless of VG/PG ratios, the few times it did hit well it was nice - I tried 2 different devices with same results. The Von Erl is my favorite but only comes in pre-filled pods. You can refill them 2 or 3 times but after that they start leaking heavily. The Ghost kit I bought had an issue with the airflow switch and did not fire correctly - right into the trash, o well. At this point I just wish I could find an automatic system that works and I can refill myself and have enough battery life to get me through a day without recharging. The Eroll met those requirements but sadly was discontinued. At the moment I am puffing on a Vuse Vibe Nector tank and while its not that great at least the dam thing works, has some throat hit and can carry me through a day. Ugh.

The_Guyver

May 20, 2015
    My favorites so far are Phix and icare solo because of their tight draws. I use CRFT Tobacco with the icare solo and it tastes great. Only problem with icare is build quality - I am on my third device because tanks eventually start to leak.

Devices I have tried and not liked icare 2, icare 110, 140 and 160. Juul is ok but Phix is better IMO.

I would love to find a refillable tank device and high resistance coils for salt ejuices, but so far the icare solo is best I could find. I didn't like the Endura T20.

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2013
    North Carolina
    Only pod system I've tried is the VUSE Ciro. Pretty good. Beats the hell out of cigalikes. Got an Aspire Breeze and nic salts though, and it's way better than the Ciro. I want a refillable pod system that doesn't fall apart after a couple months. Kandypens Rubi looks good, but I've seen reliability complaints for every brand. At least Juul has a good replacement policy.

Reactions: pmadden

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 17, 2013
    North Carolina
    Just saw the Suorin IShare. Looks like my dream device. Two cigarette size refillable pod mods in a portable charger case the size of a pack of cigarettes.

25006883_222955438247080_418632244752547840_n.jpg
    Portable_Suorin_iShare_Pod_Vape_Starter_Kit_1600mAh.jpg

Had my eye on the Vapeccino Mate 1. Looked like a good refillable pod system and the gold coil looked interesting but it doesn't seem like it's been released since the reviews popped up.

CeeMee

May 31, 2015
    Just saw the Suorin IShare. Looks like my dream device. Two cigarette size refillable pod mods in a portable charger case the size of a pack of cigarettes.

View attachment 714639 View attachment 714641

Had my eye on the Vapeccino Mate 1. Looked like a good refillable pod system and the gold coil looked interesting but it doesn't seem like it's been released since the reviews popped up.
    I think I saw the Vapeccino Mate 1 over on CSVape site ?

Only pod system I've tried is the VUSE Ciro. Pretty good. Beats the hell out of cigalikes. Got an Aspire Breeze and nic salts though, and it's way better than the Ciro. I want a refillable pod system that doesn't fall apart after a couple months. Kandypens Rubi looks good, but I've seen reliability complaints for every brand. At least Juul has a good replacement policy.

I bought the Juul last week, and haven’t lit a ciggy since. I’m using about 1.5 to 2 pods a day, so cost is being a factor, but it’s a good vape. Today I bought the Aspire Breeze with some NN Salt Nic 35 mg, and it is a strong hitter! The flavor tastes a little cheap though, but it’s got the nic kick! The Breeze came with a 0.6 ohm and 1.2 ohm coil, I put the .6 ohm in the holder and its vaping strong. Would the 1.2 ohm be for regular juice? Just wondering lol :smokie:

Trimegisto

Jan 20, 2018
    Vapeccino seems to be absolutely the best for me.
    I tried Myjet, Sikary, Phix, Icare mini, Warlock Peas, Suorin Ishare, but this PV has the best taste possible and produces a lot of steam. The battery loads quickly and you do not need a PCC.
    Of course, as a size I prefer the Ishare, but for the rest this does not make me regret the BF,
    and it's the first time that happens to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread