1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Poldiac Clone Mod Falls Apart from vaperoyalty, is this NORMAL?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by smokie, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokie

smokie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Since I do not own a authentic Poldiac Mod I do not know if this is normal. Seems there is not enough threading, and kind of thin. I am sure vapers are not gong to test drop the real one to find out, but if your real one has ever dropped with the tube section coming apart PLEASE post in the comment section.

2. tartanraven

tartanraven Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

"This video is private"

3. smokie

The vendor told me it was defective after contacting them so they are replacing it. This video was not a review just showing how it was defective from the China MFG. I will be posting the video again when I get the replacement showing the difference, and why this happened.

4. zero7starz

zero7starz Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good luck. I was excited to see them carry that clone. It'd be a shame if they're no good. Hope it works out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. smokie

6. Spike64

Spike64 Vapemail Stalker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Smokie...good video...after watching it I'll be looking at picking up the FT version, but I'm gonna wait a bit till they show as being listed with "ships next day" status (right now it says 7 days). After having a couple orders suddenly go into "restocking" status the day after their scheduled ship date had passed, followed by an extremely long wait for the restock afterwards, it's the only way I'll order from them anymore....nice mod though....gotta have it....

7. smokie

Mine really hits good just as good as the Nemesis clone that I have, but the button does hang up sometimes with having to apply more finger pressure.

8. muzichead

muzichead Resident Knucklehead Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I'd be sending that Kayfun back for a replacement... I can't believe people actually use those with them whistling like that. That would drive me crazy!!!!

9. smokie

Ha Yes send it back lol would but it was gifted to me from one of our Mod Envy sponsors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.