Policy Maker's information starter kit - ideas needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CabinetGuyScott

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2014
Detroit
customcabinetsbycasey.com
Inspired by Jake6731's great post, Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes, and link to the most powerful informational piece: Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes

My intent is to put together a Policy-maker's Guide to Pro-active & Reasoned treatment of E-cigarettes & vaping informational package / binder to put into the hands of my local & state policy-makers.

The hope is to really catch their attention with a package that brings the research & information to them.

Here's a couple of my thoughts of what to include in the hard copy binder:

Michigan is at a stage where it could be pro-active like Tennessee & Wisconsin, I'm hoping an in-person approach like this may contribute to persuade our Republican majority administration (maybe a point in our favor! :)) to follow that model.

Besides, our Governor Schneider is the past CEO of Gateway computers - he is truly a 'geek', and that should pre-disposition him to avoiding junk-science

Suggestion, ideas, comments?

PS - Kent - I'd lovee to see the cover-letter from the email you used to forward the Achieving appropriate regulations for electronic cigarettes (AREC?) to your representatives...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread