Polished Mini on the Way... Tank/Cone Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill3753

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
CT
Just sent my full size black in for a tube swap to a polished mini. Anyways, looking for a 22mm tank similar to a ibtanked but with polished tank ends to match the polished goodness of the provari. Anyone have some input on one that will match the polish the best?

Also, I'm looking for a Polished top cone cover that will match the provari as well.

Thanks all. Pictures of Polished mini's would be GREAT!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Just sent my full size black in for a tube swap to a polished mini. Anyways, looking for a 22mm tank similar to a ibtanked but with polished tank ends to match the polished goodness of the provari. Anyone have some input on one that will match the polish the best?

Also, I'm looking for a Polished top cone cover that will match the provari as well.
Sorry that I'm not answering your question but did you send it to Provape? Wow, I've been wanting to go polished silver rather than my blue...hmmm.
The SnP tank is gorgeous and stainless. (Get the stainless tank along with an extra glass one). You will need a ring as it cuts airflow on my Mini Provari. I went with the Hippo V2. The 2 took me a bit of time to play nicely together...

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Polished rings:
Loki, Kirfanis, Cingulum

Polished Tanks,
KirFanis, Vaperfexion, SS1

Longer list of many tanks and rings below but the polished ones are the ones mentioned above.

Tanks
IBTanked
Kir Fanis Prive, Prive Special, Prive Veradero
GP SnP
ByLeo DBase, Slim Protank
Bella
Phiniac
Little Mama tank
Fluid Flask
Loki Labs SS1
Vaperfexion Pro-V(19mm), Pro-V2(22mm)
AMP tank(Dripper Tank)
Cirrus Tanks
Innovape M1 ProTank
Avid Prive Tank

Rings
Atmistique Hippo AFC SS and Brass
Loki Lab Pro-Ring
Tatroe Cone SS and Brass
Kir Fanis ProVari Rings
Kayfun PV cone
Bombvapor Pro-ring SS and Delrin Removed from their website. Maybe no longer made?
Innovape Beauty ring (not yet released)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hmmm - and what if they come out with something like SHINY NEW COLORS???
If there's a reasonable "trade-up" they'll move some new colors quickly I bet...
KK11.jpg

a592693cc57dba9da20f26d282ba.jpg

images

Bill3753

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
CT
Going with this tank.

Prive-special tank by Kir Fanis - Gr-Modders

Still looking on the extension and end cap I wanna use. I like the kirfanis one, but would like it more if it was in stock. Also thinking about using a Cingulum end cap as well, but also out of stock.

Would rather have the Cingulum in ways. Then I could use polished extension tubes for 18500's and stacked for 18650's, or just have the cap alone with 18350's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread