Polished Mini on the Way... Tank/Cone Hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill3753

Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
CT
Got the polished mini today and I couldn't be more happy.

I always love the regular black, but after owning it I was disappointed in my choice not going with a mini. Buyer's remorse I suppose. At the time I didn't know of the extension options for the mini or about the custom stuff you can get for a provari. Added to that was the black scratched first drop and eventually had a dulled look to it.

Now, I have a polished mini that'll essentially allow me to use whatever battery I want with the correct extensions. Additionally, I couldn't be more happy with the polished finish. It definitely feels like it will be more durable and continue to look better longer.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Ya, it was straight from Provape. The point of contact I dealt with was Jennifer.
Thank you Bill. I emailed Provape and received a response that they didn't do this. After your post, I resubmitted my request. Thank you so much for the contact name.
Sounds you are sorting out your tank nicely. Have fun!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
That is weird. I had zero problems getting this done.

Flip side, been vaping my dripper and ikenvape platinum cartos all day with Esix Vapor's juice. Got to say, been a day of vaping bliss.

Their "Benny's Brew" and "Stangeland" flavored are simply amazing.
Yeah, it does seem odd. I received an answer back from Jennifer saying that only have done this on occasion when tubes have been badly damaged.. From a business standpoint I can understand this, but it is perplexing. Certainly don't want to stir anything up and I have always been pleased with Provape and their c.s. Just excited about switching my blue tube for a SS....
So glad you are grooving in Vape Land!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
When I sent mine it, initially it was for a different repair under warrenty. At the same time, I asked if I could swap the tube and there was never any question on if it could be done or not. Very happy they were able to make it happen for me.
Thanks Bill for clarifying. That makes more sense to me now. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread