• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Poll for current carlos Juice Box Mod owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt

jcamacho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
I have one but use it sparingly. Thought I had the hang of it at first but then seemed to be flooding constantly. However this is one that passed on to me by two other users first, bought it off the classifieds. I don't know if this is the difference, one of the magnets broke off of it during the first two days and so used it without the cover. That shouldn't make any difference with the flooding, but now am waiting on my original order, shipped on Wednesday. I'll let you know how that one does when it comes in.

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
I have one but use it sparingly. Thought I had the hang of it at first but then seemed to be flooding constantly. However this is one that passed on to me by two other users first, bought it off the classifieds. I don't know if this is the difference, one of the magnets broke off of it during the first two days and so used it without the cover. That shouldn't make any difference with the flooding, but now am waiting on my original order, shipped on Wednesday. I'll let you know how that one does when it comes in.

Sorry to hear that jc, especially since things seemed to be swimming along nicely at first. Hey you asked at one point if the leakage inside your unit could be... a really bad thing; did you ever find out about that? Don't have mine yet but wondering in advance if that would need to be watched carefully for electrical/battery reasons, not just mess or hassle reasons.

Did you ever try epoxy on yours for the leakage issue? I'm also wondering if silicone sealant might work as well as epoxy for that, since it would be easier to remove in case of application screw-ups, plus silicone sealant might come in handy for other PV/ecig related stuff, just like the carto 'condoms' do. Ppl find endless uses for those. Re the JB again, maybe silicone sealant could even be formed into a cushion around the JB button, since some have said it hurts their finger. Battery adapters etc. also have silicone parts that I'm wondering if could be touched up as needed with it. And all would be pretty easily undo-able from what I understand.

But I SO don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to what silicone sealant (or epoxy for that matter) actually can be used for lol. And I guess a poll notice thread might not be the best place to try to find out either! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread