Poll: How would you rate DiscountVapers?

How would you rate DiscountVapers?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Please let me know how I am doing. Your vote does not, in any way, affect your standing, service, shipping or anything else so you can tell me how it is.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
The reason is so I can see trouble areas and fix them, if someone gives me a one or a two, I obviously need to rectify a problem.

Also please give me some feedback on how I can make things better, negative posts are welcomed.

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
I am a recent customer as well, maybe a month by now. I am a skeptical shopper. I come from the age of the wise saying there is no such thing as a bargain, so I don't really look for one. What I do look for is a fair price. In other words, I believe you, the vendor, should make a fair wage for your efforts. I don't dig things being overpriced due to hype, which drives most everything we buy these days regardless of quality. It's your dedication to good service that will keep me coming back.

Jeff, from Tampa

P.S. I am originally from Branford, CT. Just now realized that you are a fellow CT'r. Better yet!

Last edited:

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
I based my five star rating on the fact that My order wasn't complete until after 5:00 pm on friday, Eric was suffering with a painful oral infection and functioning under the influence of pain killers and my order turned up in my mail box in Michigan at 10:30 am today (Monday). Pretty damn amazing on his part and the part of the USPS. Couldn't be more impressed.

Samurai671

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Guam
I have only placed one order with Eric so far. My only regret? Why, oh why did I not find DV sooner!!
I placed an order on April 5th, forgetting about upcoming Easter. Eric had a sale and in the sale items there was one which I ordered. Guess what, he offered to make it up to me even if it was my fault for forgetting the upcoming Easter sale! Now where would you find a vendor that does that?
By the way, I did decline his offer because knowing Eric, through all the stuff I read about him on ECF as well as all the replies he posts, he does what he says even if it is for a few bucks. I don't know about other people but I am not one who will take advantage of guys like Eric who truly care about his customers.
So for those out there who are skeptical to order from him, go on ahead, you will not regret it!! :thumb:
Just don't wipe out his inventory, sharing is caring!! :lol:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I could go on and on, but I'll put it like this, Dealing with Eric is like going to a little neighborhood hardware store as opposed to going to like Home Depot or places like that. :)

Are you saying I am Fat Al with the bad hairpiece from Ace hardware? :laugh::facepalm::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread