Poll: How would you rate DiscountVapers?

How would you rate DiscountVapers?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtaubert

May 23, 2011
A, A
Inbox

Messages from DiscountVapers.com are shown below. Click "Send Message" to reply.

battery

26th Apr 2012 @ 9:56 AM

You Said:

Does this mod need flat top batteries or the other ones

re battery

27th Apr 2012 @ 11:13 AM

You Said:

I need to know if my flat top smoke tech batteries from the epower kit will work with this kit or do I need to by new batteries

payment

30th Apr 2012 @ 11:42 AM

You Said:

Your payment has been sent
Thank you
Dustin

Broken switch

6th May 2012 @ 3:51 PM

You Said:

Are the replacement switches any better quality. My switch broke today in my pocket when i bent over to pick something up.

The green vision clearomize has a burnt tast no matter what i do or what i have tried it on joye ego ,an epower and the xl3

The smoke tech tank had a bad carto with it it only fired once with any device i tried after the first time.
To top it all of I broke a crown in my mouth and cant get in until the 18th lol

I get paid next friday and i will place another order
Thank you Dustin

Im not a happy customer

7th May 2012 @ 11:05 PM

You Said:

I have asked You several things and you have failed to respond to my message on may 6th. I was not trying to get something for free but some sort of response would have been nice. I feel my business is not appreciated and i will be purchasing my carto needs elsewhere I wish you the best of luck with your store
Dustin

Send a Message

* Order:
* Subject:
Manage Your Account

View Messages (0)
View Order Status
Completed Orders
Your Address Book
Wish Lists (0)
Your Account Details
Your Recent Items

poor communication for me

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
poor communication for me

How did you send these messages to me? PM, my email? I won't dismiss your issue with me because it's valid but I communicate rather well I think. Just about everyone here can vouch for that, so I would imagine there is a communication issue going on here. Please let me know how you sent these messages so I can fix it for the future.

While I am sure the trust is broken, I'd be glad to help out with any problem, although a broken switch because you had it in your pocket is a stretch. I'll still replace it but ecigs in your pocket and bending over do not always go so well together. The bad carto and the green vision, I would have replaced those without issue, again, most here can attest to that.

I am sorry for the communication break down but it would be very helpful if I knew how the messages were sent.

-Eric

Note: it's 12:02AM EST here so I won't be responding tonight if you happen to come back in a bit. I will when I wake.

feel free to email me at eric @ gormly . com

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
This really goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway. Eric seriously ROCKS the vape-vendor world with his product selection and top of the line customer service. I've never had any issues with the things I've purchased at DiscountVapers at all and the shipping is very quick.

As far as I'm concerned, Eric has a loyal customer in me for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread