POLL: Mech Mod or Regulated Mod? If you could only choose one, which would it be?

If You Could Only Choose One, Which Would You Get?

• Regulated Box Mod

• Mech Mod

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Regulated
I have both and my mech sits in my case most of the time, but its great backup.
I have to say regulated because you get the ease of having longer battery life, more capabilities for tanks, RDA, RTA, or carto. You can see your battery life, ohms, voltage, and wattage. You can give it 5 clicks and throw it in your bag/car/pocket and not really have to worry about it.
I can fully verify I have put my IPV3 through some gruesome snow conditions up in the mountains boarding and it has never failed to fire once. That being said I will always have my Mech because its the most reliable backup.

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Can not answer the question. If it breaks do we get another the same? If one has to last me for life I would pick a mechanical. Have about 15 regulated and about the same number of mechanicals. May sell of some when governments figure out their regulations. :) :)

Simple you can only choose one. Not a lifetime warranty, there is no such thing on either type that I'm aware of!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
i have not seen or heard of a homemade regulator. if there is one ,someone please enlighten me.

You can buy regulator boards quite easily and there are a few to choose from. The OKR boards are quite tough. Then there are the DNA series and all the Chinese boards. I'm sure there are more, those are just the ones I've been looking at lately to build a mod with myself.

If you're interested check out the modding forum :)

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
Very interesting observation: A moderator moved this poll from the APV forum to the Mech forum shortly after I posted it. No surprise that when it was in the Mech forum the answers were resoundingly mech. Now that this poll has been moved to Polls forum, the regulated mods are catching up!

Keep the votes coming vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread