Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
They're made in France, I think!
Didn't notice your location...

And I'd seen the manufacturers website once - i THINK this is it, but it seems to be "closed" for a couple days.
Hopefully, that means later this week we'll be able to order direct, and maybe some new products?
I'm just guessing...but I think I'll check back to see...

They do look pretty sexy yeah, and smaller in the "base" as well - you wouldn't happen to know of a European reseller of those by any chance, would you?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Depending on your style preferences, THIS is one of my FAVORITE ProVari-themed drip tips.
I use it in lots of tanks, and have ordered another...

Even the "tall" isn't really tall... The short is really extra short...

vaperevolution_web_dripnvap_protall.jpg

LOVE these and thanks so much for the link!! I know someone posted these a while back and I lost track of it.

Say10

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2014
Chicago
I've been neglecting my Provari since I dove into mechanicals. Not anymore. 1st impression of the Kraken is its a quality piece of equipment but I may have been better off getting another kayfun. In fairness to the Kraken, my build might have a lot to do with it. Its still producing a ton of vapor but the flavor is just ok. Looks great though. image.jpg

wagon52

Verified Member
I've been neglecting my Provari since I dove into mechanicals. Not anymore. 1st impression of the Kraken is its a quality piece of equipment but I may have been better off getting another kayfun. In fairness to the Kraken, my build might have a lot to do with it. Its still producing a ton of vapor but the flavor is just ok. Looks great though. View attachment 311906

What kind of ring is that? The one I got from ProVape won't work with my Kayfun.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Depending on your style preferences, THIS is one of my FAVORITE ProVari-themed drip tips.
I use it in lots of tanks, and have ordered another...

Even the "tall" isn't really tall... The short is really extra short...

vaperevolution_web_dripnvap_protall.jpg

To the best of my knowledge the Provatip is newer then the Atmistique Gemini.

In order for me to get mine to fit & not sit high like yours I took a sledgehammer to it..... yes....I said sledgehammer. :lol:

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread