Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
The cloners can sell their knock-offs for any price they may care to sell them for. I know what I have in my hand right now. The REO is neigh on to indestructible, it provides me great pleasure and relief from cigarettes, it is close to completely repairable even by a mechanical buffoon such as myself, it is backed by a person who, from my experience, has integrity. The REO wasn't my first love but it is my last. Sometimes when you find the end of the search, you should have the wisdom to recognize it.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The cloners can sell their knock-offs for any price they may care to sell them for. I know what I have in my hand right now. The REO is neigh on to indestructible, it provides me great pleasure and relief from cigarettes, it is close to completely repairable even by a mechanical buffoon such as myself, it is backed by a person who, from my experience, has integrity. The REO wasn't my first love but it is my last. Sometimes when you find the end of the search, you should have the wisdom to recognize it.

Plus you can sleep at night knowing ya bought from the good old usa!!! And a guy that deserves the money!

Plus when you show it to your friends your not.. umm it's a clone.. I suk!

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Well said! Can't top this :thumb:

QuikDrawMcGraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario. Canada
When you read the paragraph that he struggles to write it is quite clear that Kevin Day is not playing with a full deck. Certainly would not accept that as a reliable source for anything pertaining to REOS mods.

I suspect it is perhaps someone from the clone side of things trying to do some fear mongering. The plus side is that Reo mods may actually sell more kits due to this. lol

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Before I got on line tonight to ECF, I was looking at my 2015 LP SL, and thinking what a work of art this mod really is. What a talented guy that Rob is. Its size is perfect, it's concept is perfect, it's purpose and execution is also perfect. And that doesn't include the Woods !! I only have one of the Woods and keep it in a sacred area in my living room :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
The Modfather (Robert E O'neil) put bottom feeders on the map, and Patented his product in Feb 2010. He literally stands behind his work. If you do have problems (I personally have not in a year, and have used it every single day), he is personally there to solve the problem, and gets it back to you within 7 days. Nothing beats actually talking to the man that makes it! He also uses one as well. I believe he's still using the very first prototype.

Rob is an innovator, and he continues the innovation by introducing newly designed 510's, better contact springs, firing pins, a variety of colors, SL models, Mini versions, and etc. He's taking it further by introducing the Resin - which is coming soon. That's something no one has ever done. He keeps taking his signature based product to new heights, and has a passion for what he does. You can tell that when you hold one. All the others want to copy him. Well, you can't copy greatness! They'll realize that sooner or later. If you don't have a REAL Reo (Grand or Woodvil), then you're missing out on something special.
morning1.gif

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
The Modfather (Robert E O'neil) put bottom feeders on the map, and Patented his product in Feb 2010. He literally stands behind his work. If you do have problems (I personally have not in a year, and have used it every single day), he is personally there to solve the problem, and gets it back to you within 7 days. Nothing beats actually talking to the man that makes it! He also uses one as well. I believe he's still using the very first prototype.

Rob is an innovator, and he continues the innovation by introducing newly designed 510's, better contact springs, firing pins, a variety of colors, SL models, Mini versions, and etc. He's taking it further by introducing the Resin - which is coming soon. That's something no one has ever done. He keeps taking his signature based product to new heights, and has a passion for what he does. You can tell that when you hold one. All the others want to copy him. Well, you can't copy greatness! They'll realize that sooner or later. If you don't have a REAL Reo (Grand or Woodvil), then you're missing out on something special.
morning1.gif
This^^^. Let's see those who buy clones try and call or PM/email China for support or send them in for a Spa Day for TLC or upgrades. They also won't get this super supportive and helpful community either.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada

morning1.gif

He is the Steve Jobs of the of the mod world.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread