possibly another juice shaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Not that i worry to much these days about having my juice fully shaken and melded as i have approximately 1.5ltr of diy juice made and hanging about but i saw a video on a diy bass shaker, the first vid showed how to make it and the second the guy was showing off the shaker, when i saw the guy had put a bottle of water on top of the shaker to show the water bouncing and dancing a light bulb in my head lit up.
Its possible that the shaking from the bass isnt actually shaking the juice but just shaking it in its position if you know what i mean, maybe the changing notes would mix it, your thoughts guys?

Has anyone tried one?

heres the vids i watched...

and below are the other two vids i watched, first is the making which seems a little more complicated than the vid above and the second vid is with the bottle of water ...

Now this could be no aid to shaking juice what so ever but if it is what a cheap and brilliant way

Reactions: KentA

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
wouldnt it be cool to drop your fresh bottles into a stand where possibly each hole for your juice bottle has one of those, could be made with perspex which is light.

I'm like you and have far to many other things going on around me to be able to even sit down and attempt a little project like this. maybe the buzzing would drive people crazy :unsure:

Or you could attempt my original idea and listen to your music at the same time as when its getting shaked :D

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
wouldnt it be cool to drop your fresh bottles into a stand where possibly each hole for your juice bottle has one of those, could be made with perspex which is light.

I'm like you and have far to many other things going on around me to be able to even sit down and attempt a little project like this. maybe the buzzing would drive people crazy :unsure:

Or you could attempt my original idea and listen to your music at the same time as when its getting shaked :D
Could recess them into a box and have one for each bottle to dampen noise.

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread