Post 8-8-16 Stock Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Nic update..I decided to make my Nebox work,, no more 'free loading'.. he is now a Nic Nebox.......he will hold Neat w/Nic and be used first thing when i get up and any time i sit down on the couch.

this way i can still enjoy my unNic ejuice to my hearts content.......who knew you could go from heavy smoker to someone who prefers no nic lol.

Neat is unflavored ejuice,, this time with Nic added.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Nic update..I decided to make my Nebox work,, no more 'free loading'.. he is now a Nic Nebox.......he will hold Neat w/Nic and be used first thing when i get up and any time i sit down on the couch.

this way i can still enjoy my unNic ejuice to my hearts content.......who knew you could go from heavy smoker to someone who prefers no nic lol.

I rather enjoy unflavored nic. I have a 100ml bottle made up of nude nic and mfs nic that I generally use if I need to dilute a recipe/juice that is too strong/sweet/cloying. I also made it with the intention of being able to use it when I want to make a quick 30ml recipe so I don't have to get a bottle of 100mg/ml out but I really should clean out one of my many tanks in rotation next time a coil dies and get an unflavored tank on a mod back into rotation.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I rather enjoy unflavored nic. I have a 100ml bottle made up of nude nic and mfs nic that I generally use if I need to dilute a recipe/juice that is too strong/sweet/cloying. I also made it with the intention of being able to use it when I want to make a quick 30ml recipe so I don't have to get a bottle of 100mg/ml out but I really should clean out one of my many tanks in rotation next time a coil dies and get an unflavored tank on a mod back into rotation.
i do too,,i tend to keep it as a pallet cleanser between tank refills when i sit for too long chain vaping.. but i wondered off that ejuice diet. ..so now i will have a dedicated mod for my neat,,, except now i have to add nic.

my in use nic is in a dropper bottle,, as noted before so much of my vaping is no nic.. i just add drops as needed,, and sometimes that is several weeks apart. I have almost 1.5 gallons in the freezer in case my husband ever 'takes to vaping'... not likely to ever happen.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So, I just ran through the clearance stuff at VapeNW too.
What are the Aqua clones similar to? I know, they should be like the original, but what RTA is that similar to?

Gosh, I should have ventured out more and tried new things soooo much earlier.
I'm guessing anything with the bell configuration will be similar to the KF's, is that right?

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
4824342_6_5a40_sean-connery-james-bond-007-et-shirley-eaton_1708379de1a44cf9d1d995239d9e7c4e_1_large.jpg

My vape? Neat, not flavored.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
the cost is so cheap now compared to what it could be then, if you can still buy it, it seemed like a cheap insurance policy.
Thats the rationale I used too for all my purchases. I spent more than I planned but it was still only as much as I would have spent for about 5 months smoking. And my stash will last me for about 15 years if I live that long. Only thing I will need to buy is PG/VG. Not bad!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
I only have 1 more China pkg coming, both my FT pks arrived and another China one arrived today. So far no problems but I only ordered coils and replacement tank, so they were very small pkgs.
Good to know because i'm placing a China order today but it's only small parts so hopefully it will be ok.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I rather enjoy unflavored nic.

While not totally unflavored - I do vape at 1% or less. My daughter said the unflavored smelled like old socks to her, but the small amount of flavoring I add leaves a hint of flavor and a good odor for those around me.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
While not totally unflavored - I do vape at 1% or less. My daughter said the unflavored smelled like old socks to her, but the small amount of flavoring I add leaves a hint of flavor and a good odor for those around me.

If I make a recipe or flavor tester that I don't like or use too much flavoring in I will then put 20ml or so of unflavored in a 30ml bottle and add a ml or 3 of that batch I didn't care for in with the unflavored to make it vapeable. Or just split the bottle in half and fill the remainder of the 2 half full bottles with unflavored. I have yet to find a juice I bought/made that was so bad I couldn't do something to it to make it able to be vaped versus just dumping it down the sink like I have some here mention having to do.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
We have a lot of big flavoring vendors that market primarily to ecigs - now we know that flavorings will still be around, but don't these vendors need to be realigning themselves away from ecigs so they can still sell their product and not be labeled as a tobacco product?

Like RTD moved to flashlights... We can still buy batts from him - they just will not be a "tobacco" product.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Seems that is what Bull City has done too. Instead of BullCityVapor it is now BullCityFlavors :thumbs: I recently bought 2-120ml bottles of Capella Vanilla Custard from them and am trying to talk myself out of getting a couple more. I have only used one so far over the past year or so. I don't know how long it will keep but I sure would hate to run out of it down the line. :unsure:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Seems that is what Bull City has done too. Instead of BullCityVapor it is now BullCityFlavors :thumbs: I recently bought 2-120ml bottles of Capella Vanilla Custard from them and am trying to talk myself out of getting a couple more. I have only used one so far over the past year or so. I don't know how long it will keep but I sure would hate to run out of it down the line. :unsure:

You won't ever have to run out. You can purchase directly from Capella's if you need to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread