retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Thanks for the reply. The batts from FT would cost 40 bucks incl shipping but could not find any good sales on them stateside.

Lot of airlines will flat out refuse to ship batteries at this point. Best to source them in country and pay extra rather than risk the order being cancelled after paying for it.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Bea-FL - Lots of websites that have Labor Day sales going on...have between 10-30% off sitewide. I haven't checked each one, but I'd think most, if not all of them, sell batteries, too.

Lightning Vapes - 30% = labor30
Ecigbestsave - 22% = labor22
Vapor Beast - 15% = LABORDAY
VapeNW - 20% = 20%offLaborday
eciggity - 22% = LABOR22
Desert Vapes - 20% - DVLDNL20
eCig.com - 20% = laborday2016
Hoosier Ecig - 10% = Labor10

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
It can't be a 1kb limit! Seminolewind's photo is 119.89 KB, and everyone's banners in their signatures are about 11.68kb!

I'm also pretty experienced in photo resolutions, editing, resizing, etc. after 10+ years as a seller on eBay until 2010. Always had lots of photos in my listings.

When you sell enough on Ebay, you learn a lot about editing!

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I like Ebay too. It's a love/hate relationship.

1VRKL_s-200x150.gif

I concur.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
1VRKL_s-200x150.gif

I concur.
Hi J.d.!
I usually like ebay but USPS ruins the experience later...
BTW, vapah inc from Georgia, a vendor on ebay is also a pretty good and inexpensive merchant to
but authentic batteries from. I've purchased my last 13 batteries from them.

Regards,
Hazy

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
.. and sugar-coating lol. I love Ebay. Selling and buying.

I never had to sugar-coat anything I sold, because everything was brand new. Had 100% Positive seller feedback when I quit selling in 2010 and closed my store. Got tired of lots of the changes for sellers that weren't for the good!

I do still buy on there though. Some sellers had great deals on eGo batts and little starter kits when I was helping more people switch to vaping. Also found and still use a great seller for my 30mL & 50mL plastic bottles, though I buy directly from his website now. Also recently got some boxes of Kanger coils from another seller for a great price.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
I truly hate USPS.

If you consider the size, magnitude, complexity and the restrictions that USPS has to work with it is an amazing operation. FedEx and UPS treat you like they are doing you a favor while they are making huge profits off of you. USPS is forced to work with a loss and smile while it is doing it...

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
I never had to sugar-coat anything I sold, because everything was brand new. Had 100% Positive seller feedback when I quit selling in 2010 and closed my store. Got tired of lots of the changes for sellers that weren't for the good!

I do still buy on there though. Some sellers had great deals on eGo batts and little starter kits when I was helping more people switch to vaping. Also found and still use a great seller for my 30mL & 50mL plastic bottles, though I buy directly from his website now. Also recently got some boxes of Kanger coils from another seller for a great price.

Oh, I wasn't saying everyone does. But some do. Never ran into that myself, but I remember when I did sell, some customers have been weary from them experiencing it before so they ask sometimes to see more pictures or ask other questions before committing to purchasing. Nice rating btw. I didn't sell much, as a business but just when I had more than one of something or if I knew I could make money for something that's sold out and hard to get.

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Does anyone know if there are battery sales with good discounts still going on today?

Was helping Dad with some battery shopping last night. Compared the three battery websites that I've collected from folks around ECF, all three had about the same price for 3 LG HG's including shipping. Usually $3.00 shipping for 3 batteries, not too shabby.

Batteries and Chargers

Liion Wholesale Batteries | Li-ion battery distributor

Earth's #1 source for IMR 18650 Batteries, Chargers, Cases & Wraps | IMRbatteries.com

I'm not sure I've seen batteries cheaper at a vaping site by the way, even with a sale code. And these are the sites people told me had the best shots of being authentic.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about any of those sites. I'm just a good parrot and online a lot. :matrix:

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Was helping Dad with some battery shopping last night. Compared the three battery websites that I've collected from folks around ECF, all three had about the same price for 3 LG HG's including shipping. Usually $3.00 shipping for 3 batteries, not too shabby.

Batteries and Chargers

Liion Wholesale Batteries | Li-ion battery distributor

Earth's #1 source for IMR 18650 Batteries, Chargers, Cases & Wraps | IMRbatteries.com

I'm not sure I've seen batteries cheaper at a vaping site by the way, even with a sale code. And these are the sites people told me had the best shots of being authentic.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about any of those sites. I'm just a good parrot and online a lot. :matrix:
    I buy from imr and no complaints. Another that is recommended is illumn.com

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2011
    Kansas
    If you consider the size, magnitude, complexity and the restrictions that USPS has to work with it is an amazing operation. FedEx and UPS treat you like they are doing you a favor while they are making huge profits off of you. USPS is forced to work with a loss and smile while it is doing it...

I occasionally get mildly irritated with them but considering the number of orders I was making there were bound to be a few slip-ups.
    th_NOOO-1.gif

They are my preferred carrier by far.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2009
    Corydon Indiana
    what did they do now? Do tell.

My tracking on my prescription glasses said delivered but they were not. I called the PO. He said that they usually match the gps up with the time to see where it was delivered, but the USPS gps was out of order on that day. The mail delivery guy said he might have left them at someone else's mail box. He suggested I visit a few neighbors. The PO manager said there's nothing he can do and I could file a claim but they weren't insured. I said I need insurance when YOUR mail guy admits to leaving them elsewhere? Are you kidding?

I complained but the place I complained to passed my complaint to the right place and I haven't heard anything. The eyeglass place sent me a free pair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread