Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I track 'em if they're high value. I custom-made mod shipped to me this summer that I'm really glad I did track it. The day it was supposed to arrive, it turned up "Undeliverable as addressed" in the system. Now I know the vendor had my address right, 'cause I'm a repeat customer of his. So late that afternoon, I went to the local post office with the tracking and some whiskey, tango, foxtrot questions. The supervisor spent some time in the back and found my package for me. Turns out it had been mis-sorted onto the wrong route/truck that morning. That driver then fat-fingered the wrong status into the system and it was going to be returned to the sender. :facepalm:

Same thing happened to me last week. The local post office told me it was a "covering" carrier as my regular carrier was on vacation. The excuse the "covering" worker gave was "no mailbox".:facepalm:

Lucky they still had it in the back like in your case.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I have two deliveries scheduled today. One is from MVS and requires an adult signature (I guess that's their age requirement approach) so we'll see how that goes. The other was some batteries from Illum that according to USPS tracking appear to have gone to the wrong local post office (off by 1 number even though it's correct on my order). No idea if they'll get it to my correct local p.o. today. Not terrible if delayed delivery until tomorrow, but just another screw up by USPS.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Why can't there be a place to complain about the lousy service? If it's lost you get "oops, can't find it" and that's the end of that.

A few years ago I send a pricey saddle from Tampa Florida to Alaska. After 3 weeks of waiting I called the PO. They said they tracked the package to Jacksonville. I called there. The PO guy said "let me check" He comes back and says they have it. I said why do you have this for 3 weeks and not on it's way to Alaska? He says "I don't know"!!!!

I give up with them. But they're cheaper than UPS. It's a shame. : (

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I stopped tracking vape mail back in 2014 ... I was noticing, it all pretty much arrives when its supposed to anyway.

I never had one shipment go bad ... and now I don't get any Vape Mail anymore :(

Sent via iPhone
I feel for you, mine is winding to a screeching hault.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Share this video. Kevin Skipper's (VCC) regular Friday @ noon advocacy show.
****************************************************************************************************

Replay is up on YouTube of #VCCLive Ep 14: Additions to HR2058, SFATA Has A New Executive Director & more...Check it out and share!
The podcast version (soundcloud, spreaker, etc) will be available soon on www.smokefreeradio.com
Please like, share, subscribe for future episodes (www.youtube.com/vapingcc), and remember, you don't have to do everything, but you do have to do something. https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/getinvolved?source=feed_text
#GetInvolved #VCC #vapersrights #ivapeivote #smokefreeradio

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Nic update..I decided to make my Nebox work,, no more 'free loading'.. he is now a Nic Nebox.......he will hold Neat w/Nic and be used first thing when i get up and any time i sit down on the couch.

this way i can still enjoy my unNic ejuice to my hearts content.......who knew you could go from heavy smoker to someone who prefers no nic lol.

Neat is unflavored ejuice,, this time with Nic added.
ok,, i cannot find my post where i was pretty mad/harsh on kangertech products/service. i will scratch the product part. and give service another chance. i have been using my nebox more than anything for the last week and now on a road trip and i dont remember it ever working so smoothly as it has been. (the buggy one is now a parts box,, tired of messing with it).

been under some stress and the nebox is a nicbox,, so that may be why i have been using it more. bottom line,, when i needed it,,,,it was there and didnt need as many refills..........so that means i better go ahead and buy a few chip boards.

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
ok,, i cannot find my post where i was pretty mad/harsh on kangertech products/service. i will scratch the product part. and give service another chance. i have been using my nebox more than anything for the last week and now on a road trip and i dont remember it ever working so smoothly as it has been. (the buggy one is now a parts box,, tired of messing with it).

been under some stress and the nebox is a nicbox,, so that may be why i have been using it more. bottom line,, when i needed it,,,,it was there and didnt need as many refills..........so that means i better go ahead and buy a few chip boards.

What are these chip boards you speak of? :thumb:

I have always had good luck with Kangertech products. I love the nebox and use it daily. I have a new one in my stash drawer and will add another (or 2) while they are still available. They are easy to throw in the pocket while out and about. Just don't leave it in the car on a hot day or you will have a mess. :mad:

The tank I use most often is the Subtank Mini. It is easy to rebuild and produces great vapor IMO.

I use the mini RBA deck for both and its a great vape. They vape so much better than the pre-built coils IMO. And of course due to deeming I am steering clear of pre-builts. (I do have quite few stashed away for my autumn days LOL)

I have never dealt with their service people which may be totally different.

I was sitting here happily vaping on my Kanger and just had to chime in.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
What are these chip boards you speak of? :thumb:

I have always had good luck with Kangertech products. I love the nebox and use it daily. I have a new one in my stash drawer and will add another (or 2) while they are still available. They are easy to throw in the pocket while out and about. Just don't leave it in the car on a hot day or you will have a mess. :mad:

The tank I use most often is the Subtank Mini. It is easy to rebuild and produces great vapor IMO.

I use the mini RBA deck for both and its a great vape. They vape so much better than the pre-built coils IMO. And of course due to deeming I am steering clear of pre-builts. (I do have quite few stashed away for my autumn days LOL)

I have never dealt with their service people which may be totally different.

I was sitting here happily vaping on my Kanger and just had to chime in.
these are for the topbox,,i think they will fit the nebox.
$11.07 Topbox Mini 75W Styled VW APV Box Mod Control Module - 7-75W at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas

Thanks so much. I will probably order a couple as well.

Surfin.gif

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yea I would use UPS. But, they have a new system now where your package can go USPS or UPS depending on which is cheaper for them to get it to you. Tracking on that is insane. I've only got one package like that .
Personally, I have never liked the 'brown truck'. I have found them to be rude and they are always snarky whenever they delivered to my home.

Right now I am waiting on a couple of packages from vapor beast that has started to use the 'new' system you mentioned. One,(after a weeks time) is due to arrive on Tues. The other one is still sitting in CA, waiting for who knows what. Both were ordered on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread