Post of appreciation :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smetana6666

Apr 8, 2015
Parkersburg WV
Just received my latest shipment of my personal favorite, GI Joe w/ WTA infused. Ordered Friday morning, arrived this afternoon--with a weekend and a holiday in the middle. Just fantastic quickness.

Also found a free sample of Red Tail Cranberry in the box, to my surprise. I put it in my old evod for a change of pace. Nice flavor.

Plenty of back-patting in this thread, but I do have a minor complaint. My 30ml container of GI Joe arrived with the cap not on completely straight. There was some leakage in the plastic bag, and the label was faded and falling off. I don't mean to gripe, as I've found your company to be top notch, and I'm not looking for any type of reimbursement (loss of e-liquid was extremely minimal). Just wanted to give you a heads up to watch those caps.

Keep up the good work!

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just received my latest shipment of my personal favorite, GI Joe w/ WTA infused. Ordered Friday morning, arrived this afternoon--with a weekend and a holiday in the middle. Just fantastic quickness.

Also found a free sample of Red Tail Cranberry in the box, to my surprise. I put it in my old evod for a change of pace. Nice flavor.

Plenty of back-patting in this thread, but I do have a minor complaint. My 30ml container of GI Joe arrived with the cap not on completely straight. There was some leakage in the plastic bag, and the label was faded and falling off. I don't mean to gripe, as I've found your company to be top notch, and I'm not looking for any type of reimbursement (loss of e-liquid was extremely minimal). Just wanted to give you a heads up to watch those caps.

Keep up the good work!

Hello Smetana,

Thank you for the heads up. We will address that concern and on your next order please let us know in the comment section and we will send along something extra to make up for any loss on your order. Thanks for your purchase and insight regarding your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread