Post pictures of your working wick and coil setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinchellNomNom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Phoenix
what a difference it makes, no need to poke around the coils or torch the wick!! i just wrap my coil around 3/32 drill bit, drop in my SS wick and let the coil oxidize the wick! it was really amazing to watch it do its work... i just simply kept pulsing til the coil glow nice and evenly... it may ahve taken little longer(?) than the traditional oxidized wick setup, but i liked the fact that i didnt have to poke and prod at the coil!

Q3B1hae.jpg

Minimized on my phone, that dog in the pic looked like a thick cloud of vapor :D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: thetrucker

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
uny5ydeb.jpg

This is a 3/64" diameter coil constructed with 30 awg Kanthal A1. It is 5 wraps and meters at 1.21 ohms. A small wick of rolled cotton gets inserted thru the coil.

It is a bottom feed atty, so when you squeeze the bottle on the mod, it injects the juice thru that hole in the bottom. The coil is set very low in the bowl so that a squeeze of the bottle wets the coil and wick directly. The excess goes right back down the hole so flooding is nearly possible. Dripping at its finest without ever even dripping. This is perhaps the highest quality vape available?

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

eikon

slave to the comma
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread