Post pictures of your working wick and coil setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justadude

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
It's not that I don't like it, it's still a beautiful build, but I think it would look sick with 40 and up.

I mainly use x15 magnification. It's a great all around zoom cause I don't have to have the wire at my snout to see it. Lol

10 is not enough, 25 is not necessary unless I'm doing something super tiny. 15x is like a happy point for me. :hubba:

I'm still laughing at the doc part lololol :lol:

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
It's not that I don't like it, it's still a beautiful build, but I think it would look sick with 40 and up.

I mainly use x15 magnification. It's a great all around zoom cause I don't have to have the wire at my snout to see it. Lol

10 is not enough, 25 is not necessary unless I'm doing something super tiny. 15x is like a happy point for me. :hubba:

I'm still laughing at the doc part lololol :lol:

Wassup Doc! :laugh:

Yep i have 10x all the way through to 25x on the way just case thee old eyesight goes a little more on me :shock:

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
You'll be fine with 15x bro. We're not too far apart from each other age wise I don't think. The ones I posted above are seriously awesome. In every way. Very adjustable. led's are adjustable, lenses can be swapped out, head strap can be used instead of glasses like thingies (I forget what they're called), and it's cheap.

Gimmie a link dude!

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
Okay let's see if I have these pics in the right order this time...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
nope! :laugh:
Never mind!
It's 10x ribbon and 38g
ID 3mm, 0.16ohms
I put this one on a regulated at 60w, really enjoying it with a bit of Lemonade juice on the go!:p

Justadude

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
I am a little ...... off. I was making a 3 core 26ga Alien and the 34ga I was wrapping with snagged a little as I was really getting going. The loose end snagged on my shorts and it was just enough to pull me off a little.

43qGq7Cl.jpg

This is why i always build in the nude, me myself and my Doc goggles:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread