Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Okay so I'm having a bit of a problem deciding on a parallel. I have some 4 core 28/36gSS coils made up and I wanna throw either a 3 core 32/40 or 30/40g parallel but can't decide which. Suggestions?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Helix all the things

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
q98Pfl0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
32/40 imo. Higher resistance and more room for wraps.
Is the smaller one SS as well?
When I do parallel clapton I try to use a lower resistance wire for the small wire so they heat somewhat evenly.
Already went 30/40gN80. The 32g 3 core had a 40gSS wrap. Coloring came out quite nicely. May have to snap some wicked up stacks.

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Has anyone tried that wismec neutron atty? Im holding on pulling the trigger untill getting more info on it.... looks nice but not convinced yet.
nope but looks pretty nice, might have to add it to my wishlist. was it pre-released before aug 8th? FT says it ships worldwide but this is the first I have heard of it.

edit - I see 'discussions' on FT about from Aug 6th so I guess it made the deadline.

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
Has anyone tried that wismec neutron atty? Im holding on pulling the trigger untill getting more info on it.... looks nice but not convinced yet.
Good find. I'm a tank guy but that dripper is genious.
If I was using a mod that didn't fire under 0.1ohm or a mech, I'd have to have one.
I do wish the post holes were oval shaped. It seems to have the same sized holes as the Limitless Plus but I can't say for sure. I've had a hard time getting wire in my Limitless. The Cthulhu has a smaller deck and bigger holes...what's up with that? Lol.

Crown made the Rafael which has an optional neutral center post but the neutron is velocity either way. Very clever.
Love the look of the whole thing too. The top cap and tip are just sick. The ridges should radiate heat a bit better too.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Good find. I'm a tank guy but that dripper is genious.
If I was using a mod that didn't fire under 0.1ohm or a mech, I'd have to have one.
I do wish the post holes were oval shaped. It seems to have the same sized holes as the Limitless Plus but I can't say for sure. I've had a hard time getting wire in my Limitless. The Cthulhu has a smaller deck and bigger holes...what's up with that? Lol.

Crown made the Rafael which has an optional neutral center post but the neutron is velocity either way. Very clever.
Love the look of the whole thing too. The top cap and tip are just sick. The ridges should radiate heat a bit better too.
I have the rafale x for testing new recipes and like it a lot. The first time I built a 4mm single coil with the neural post removed at 0.9 ohm with a ton of wraps. I just rebuilt it yesterday with the dual coil mode, wrapped 7 coils of 22ga 3mm on each side and it came out to 0.77ohms. It gives a much better vape at the same 35 - 45w range than the huge single coil I had at first but I might have had that one too high in the chamber.

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
DNA200/133 does great. I've had my vt133 down to 0.05ohm so far.
I'm not sure what the amp limit is but I've had mine do 133w on 0.1ohm.
I love it. They have load balancing so even when you're firing 133w till the batteries die, the cells are the same voltage. I tested mine with a DMM and they were within 0.01v while the 213 was 0.1v. The battery life is great. Doesn't even get warm.
The DNA250 chips are awesome. My friend has the Lost Vape 250 and it's the smallest 3 battery mod I've seen. Fits in pockets but the shape would make it odd.
I really want one. 2 amp charging and it's pre set in EScribe to fire 0.04ohm.
The Hohmwrecker G2 is another good one.

If you're looking for something budget oriented, the vt133 is $100 for the silver one on VapeNW.

Can anyone show me how you set up a stagger fused staple? What I'm doing isn't working but it's also my first time trying. A suggestion for the easiest one to do would be nice if there is such a thing.

Last edited:

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I need someone to recommend me a reg or mech box that can fire .09 and lower with out a problem. Was thinking along the line of DNA but not sure. I want to venture out once in a blue although I'm comfortable with the low ohm singles but looking to try something new.
I have a Lost Vape Efusion DNA200 and have run multiple 0.07+ builds with no issues. Battery life does suffer, but I love that it's an internal lipo so I can just plug it in.

Reactions: Tom Forde

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
I need someone to recommend me a reg or mech box that can fire .09 and lower with out a problem. Was thinking along the line of DNA but not sure. I want to venture out once in a blue although I'm comfortable with the low ohm singles but looking to try something new.
DNA 200 chip can be set to fire at .01 at 5% ohm lock accuracy (for TC). But it will fire down to .01 in power mode as well. I'd go with a dual or triple 18650 mod that'll hopefully last longer than a LiPo box.
I'm not sure about the DNA75 chip & what it can/can't do, but Lost Vape has been making some nice mods. Their Triade has basically replaced the wismec Rolo because of multiple reasons, 510 quality being one of them. But if I were you I'd do some searching around and maybe even see if there are any people making custom reg'd mods using the DNA 200 chip if you don't want to build a box. It can be quite tasking to make a mod haha.
0623c6c3efc72b1551f017b4ebab6772.jpg

Both are working builds and wicked/juiced up right meow. This was taken before that :)

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
DNA200/133 does great. I've had my vt133 down to 0.05ohm so far.
I'm not sure what the amp limit is but I've had mine do 133w on 0.1ohm.
I love it. They have load balancing so even when you're firing 133w till the batteries die, the cells are the same voltage. I tested mine with a DMM and they were within 0.01v while the 213 was 0.1v. The battery life is great. Doesn't even get warm.
The DNA250 chips are awesome. My friend has the Lost Vape 250 and it's the smallest 3 battery mod I've seen. Fits in pockets but the shape would make it odd.
I really want one. 2 amp charging and it's pre set in EScribe to fire 0.04ohm.
The Hohmwrecker G2 is another good one.

If you're looking for something budget oriented, the vt133 is $100 for the silver one on VapeNW.

Can anyone show me how you set up a stagger fused staple? What I'm doing isn't working but it's also my first time trying. A suggestion for the easiest one to do would be nice if there is such a thing.
Thank you for the advice my friend. that's exactly what I was looking into, the Lost Vape DNA boxes. They are putting out nice boxes with auth DNA boards

Reactions: whiteowl84

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
If I had known about them before getting the vt133, I'd probably have one. They made a tripple battery mod feel very nice to hold and not nearly as clunky as you'd expect.
I think I would prefer it's form over the G2. I had an OG Sig 100w. The box shape isn't for me.

I've been playing with EScribe a bit lately. You can use MS Paint to make theme screens for it. Reduce the paint box to 128x32px and zoom in. Anything you can imagine to put in there can be applied to the mod.

I'm probably going to set up a "pre-heat" profile for kanthal/nichrome.
I'm not entirely sure how to set the curve yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread