Post something big on Facebook!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
Facebook with it's multi million people audience is a powerful tool to spread the word of e-cigs. Here are some ideas I have. Please add to them and see if between us, we can gain some presence. We don't want to make it too cluttered because when it is finished, we can keep on forwarding links all over the place until we get recognized by someone. Forward it to Rick Sanchez, Bill Maher, Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, as they all have facebook pages. Can even go on the news sites and post links to "our site". Eventually it will get picked up.

It needs to be attractive for people who currently smoke:

A) Post stories of successful ex-smokers as in all the comments on digg, the washington post, etc,,, there are hundreds!)

B) Post factual data pertaining to the success rate of cessation products which are available now. I believe there is something like a 7% success rate vs the success rate of e-cigs.

c) Post data as to how much money the user will save and of coarse how much better they will feel (cough goes away,,etc...)

For people who hate smoke:

A) Post how great it will be for them if people switch to e-cigs because there will be no more bad smells or ashes.

B) Post how great it will be not seeing all of those thousands/millions of cigarette butts which litter our roadsides daily.

C) Post how there are no ill secondhand effects, which will prevent children and other people to get sick from 2nd hand smoke.

Include links to the ECA, Dr Siegal, Dr Nitzkin, Dr Whelan,,etc,,, as many Doctors and there blogs as there are.

Post data of how the e-cig contains appr 10-11 ingredients vs 4000+ in the regulars.

I understand that many facebook users are younger kids so we also have to put something on there saying that sellers do not sell these products to minors.

I think being all over Facebook and Twitter can only help!! Eventually someone with some power and a brain will want to do a big story that will benefit us.

My 2 cents,,

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by Webby
  • Reason: Inflammatory Content

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by Webby

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
  • jj2
  • Deleted by Webby

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by Webby

mtndude

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Roan Mountain, TN
  • Deleted by Webby

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
Welcome to CASAA.org

See the top header. We're still adding in the direct links to CASAA'a YouTube, MySpace, Twitter and Facebook pages. The site is still being completed so I haven't made any formal announcement yet. :)

See what you think of the new(er) look.
I really like the look of the web site! I would try to get some support from Physicians and post that right on the main page!! Have a link that says something like: Top Medical Experts who support e-cigs. When someone clicks that tab, I would have info for each Doctor/ Professor. Under each Doctor/Professor, I would include their medical title as well as their basic views of e-cigs. I would then offer a link taking whoever wants to read more detail to that page. I really think it is very important to initially just post maybe a paragrah or so on the opinion of each Doctor. Usually if someone sees just "pages" of info, they immediately lose interest. Keep it basic just to catch the initial readers curiosity, then offer them a link to MORE info which can be these same Doctors, the ECA, etc,,, The clean look is crucial IMHO.

By the way, here are some links of the Doctors and Professors who are on board with the E-cig,,

Electronic Cigarette Association There is a bunch off info on this page if you hit the resources and news link at the top. The links to check out are:
A letter from Joel L. Nitzkin, MD and Kevin Sherin, MD to the Director of the FDA

in Washington Times by Dr. Elizabeth Whelan, president of the American Council on Science and Health

Prominent Public Health Physicians and Tobacco Researchers Expose Double Standard in the FDA?s Recent Study of Electronic Cigarettes and Challenge the FDA?s Alarmist Attitude Toward the Devices | Electronic Cigarette Association

Boston University School of Public Health

In addition, I would offer an area where new Doctors can be added. I have read so many times of e-smokers who have shown their device to their Doctors and their Doctors like the idea! Once a Doctor sees the unit and how it works, they immediately understand that the unit is much safer than Regular cigarettes. In addition, Doctors can perform simple in office procedures which can help in determining a Patients progress with E-cigs and lung function. These tests include: spirometry testing and peak flow meter. These are simple tests which can be performed quickly in any Doctors office. These tests are simple however their results can be influenced by the operator of the tests, meaning if the Nurse doesn't know what they are doing, they may not get accurate reads. I am sure their are other tests which could be done at the request of a patient! I am thinking that if all e-cig users show their device to their Doctors, and the Doctors notice improvement within a few months time, well all of that possitive data would help us out very much!! We just need to figure out how to get it,,,

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
Welcome to CASAA.org

See the top header. We're still adding in the direct links to CASAA'a YouTube, MySpace, Twitter and Facebook pages. The site is still being completed so I haven't made any formal announcement yet. :)

See what you think of the new(er) look.
I think if every member on this site showed their e-cig to their Doctor and explained how it worked, 80%++ of all Doctors would approve of the e-cig. Now they probably can't recommend it as it is not FDA approved, however they can offer their own opinion of what they think. If all of us did this with our Doctors, we would have a few thousand "approving" or "liking" the idea of electronic cigarettes as an alternative. We could then post something on the website that says "3000 and counting" Doctor's in the USA like the idea of electronic cigarettes and so on,,, People in general trust most Doctors and believe that the majority are ethical and want the best for their patients. We need to find a way to post a large number of Docs who like our products as that will give us immediate strength and validity, especially against bonehead organizations like ASH

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by Webby
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread