Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Hi gang! Haven't been around for a while, popped my head in to see what's going on and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a BOGO offer (thanks a million, Clark!)

Order placed tonight:
The Virus (6 mg) 60ml x 12 (720 ml)
Wakonda (6 mg) 60ml x 8 (480 ml)
Plus 5 stickers so I can spread some NT Love!
DANG! Nice order, CB!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Someone give me gentle pats, please! LOL.
smileyhug.gif

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Slight update:

The final order was as follows:
2 X The Cure, 60ml
2 X ACB, 60ml
2 X Wakonda, 60ml
1 X Radioactive, 60ml
1 X GCD, 60ml

4 X Unicorn bottles, and 4 X Blank Unicorn Labels

Between you and me, I'm super bummed out about my little bro electing not to go with the H1N1. Overall, still excited though!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Ok, so I talked my brother into placing an order with Nicoticket (he's annoyingly picky with his e-juice vendors), and the BOGO deal was the perfect tool to convince him to at least try something new for once.

His order, after hours (and I mean literally hours) of looking over descriptions and reviews, is as follows:

The Cure - 6mg, 60ml X2
The Virus - 6mg, 60ml X1
Wakonda - 6mg, 60ml X2
ACB - 6mg, 60ml X1
GCD - 6mg, 30ml X1
Radioactive - 6mg, 60ml X1

Thank you kindly for the referral! I hope your bro enjoyed dat jooose!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
WOW, that's a great order!
We placed our BOGO on Thursday and I already have buyers remorse for not going big enough. Only eleven bottles - I feel like we should have waited for Passioncake and a few others. I'm positive there is so much good stuff coming this summer from Clark and the crew - no matter how long we waited, though, there would still be more great stuff to come. Someone give me gentle pats, please! LOL.

This is a true statement - we've got some big plans for 2015 so it's going to be hard not to have regrets burning your BOGO. Passioncake :wub: :wub: :wub:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
If I'd known they send Zotz, I would have questioned their taste and not bothered ordering. Ordered Virus 30 ml, CB and Betel 15 ml. Do like the Creme Brulee (retyped without the autospell accent symbol, I didn't spell it like that). Moderate flavor intensity and doesn't always come through right, but when it does very rich.

This didn't read quite right to me?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hi gang! Haven't been around for a while, popped my head in to see what's going on and what to my wondering eyes did appear but a BOGO offer (thanks a million, Clark!)

Order placed tonight:
The Virus (6 mg) 60ml x 12 (720 ml)
Wakonda (6 mg) 60ml x 8 (480 ml)
Plus 5 stickers so I can spread some NT Love!

Heya Cactus! Finally done milking those 500ml bottles ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
This is a true statement - we've got some big plans for 2015 so it's going to be hard not to have regrets burning your BOGO. Passioncake :wub: :wub: :wub:
Absolutely, CAN NOT WAIT for Passioncake!!! I'm asking for Nicoticket gift certificates from my kids for Mother's Day so I can hit up all the summer new releases! And thank you for the BOGO Clark. You did not have to do that, but it is so much appreciated! "The Cure" will be here tomorrow and I am surprised my husband is not sitting out by the mailbox right now! He always says, "If Clark didn't make it, I won't VAPE IT!" :wub:

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
A little late to the party, but I'm wondering if anyone happened to order Custards Last Stand recently. I ended up using my BOGO on a 60ml bottle (thanks Kent, and the Nicoticket crew, very generous of you guys and gals!). Based on the born-on date, I'm assuming this bottle has had plenty of time to steep (3/6/15). It was initially very muted, so I let it sit for 2 more weeks. Unfortunately, I'm still getting a muted custard flavor. The custard is certainly there, but I can barely taste it (emphasis on the "barely"). Just curious, is it supposed to be this subtle? If it matters, I've tried vaping it in my buddy's subtank, and 3 different RDAs (all with coils/wicks, 2 sub-ohm, one at 1.3 ohms at 15W). If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know :confused:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I imagine with the glass bottles the juice is as fresh as the day it was bottled until you opened it. So give it a couple more weeks? Personally I liked my CLS with a minimum of six months steep on it when they were in the old LDPE bottles. Now I decant the glass bottles into the plastic bottles and start my steeping time from then....maybe leave the cap off overnight? Good luck! :)

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
I imagine with the glass bottles the juice is as fresh as the day it was bottled until you opened it. So give it a couple more weeks? Personally I liked my CLS with a minimum of six months steep on it when they were in the old LDPE bottles. Now I decant the glass bottles into the plastic bottles and start my steeping time from then....maybe leave the cap off overnight? Good luck! :)

Thanks Megan! 6 months huh? That's quite a bit of time. I'm hesitant to do so, since most of Custards that I make tend to go bad after around 4 months. Well, not bad, but a tad sour. I'm guessing CLS is just supposed to be a somewhat muted custard. Or my standards were too high, haha...with all of the hype, I figured it would be stronger. I actually let it air out for a few hours (whatever was recommended by Kent). Oh well, back to the steeping cabinet it goes.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
FWIW- I have some CLS here with a BOD of 9-2014 and it tastes great. Not sour at all. Just plain custardly goodness. :)

And I have some from August 2013 that is TO DIE FOR!!! YUM! Seriously, I drip a bit here and there to stretch out the goodness. ;)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
And I have some from August 2013 that is TO DIE FOR!!! YUM! Seriously, I drip a bit here and there to stretch out the goodness. ;)
On the next plane to Megan's house....shhh, don't tell her I'm coming! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread