Status
Not open for further replies.

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Posted this in the other BOGO thread, but I'm just so excited!

Finally used my BOGO! It was burning a hole in my pocket :p When Clark mentioned he was releasing Passioncake, I knew I had to wait to use it.

For me:
The Cure 60ml
Passioncake 60ml
Radioactive 60ml

For the momma:
The Cure 15ml
Passioncake 15ml
Wakonda 15ml
ACB 15ml
Got Cookie 15ml

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I recommend following the steeping suggestions. The amber glass keeps the liquid super fresh (which is what you want, I think?). Shake the hell out of the bottle. Leave the bottle uncapped overnight. Recap, toss in a dark location for a couple weeks. Also - be attentive to air flow considerations, coil type, wicking type, wattage - some experimentation is in order to get it to 'orgasmic'. I can provide more detail if needed!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Good(morning, Monday - meh?) NuThouse! I've finally tried all of the NT jooses I've wanted to, in preparations for my BOGO order. Conclusions have been made. While I love the taste of most of Clark's wonderful creations, many are not ADV's for me, and I don't like switching flavors much during the day. I have two REOs now, but I still hate changing flavors/bottles without re-wicking...I CAN'T STAND waiting for the next flavor to take over the wick!!

Soooo....this just happened:

All 60ml bottles @ 3mg:

12x The Virus (My absolute fav, although ACB is certainly a close 2nd, maybe even a tie!)
12x ACB (This stuff explodes with flavor in my Rogue!)
6x Frenilla (Wonderful by itself, but I also use it to improve my DIY jooses)
3x Wakonda (Was never an ADV for me, but I remember liking it enough to give it another go)

It had to be done, and so it was.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Good(morning, Monday - meh?) NuThouse! I've finally tried all of the NT jooses I've wanted to, in preparations for my BOGO order. Conclusions have been made. While I love the taste of most of Clark's wonderful creations, many are not ADV's for me, and I don't like switching flavors much during the day. I have two REOs now, but I still hate changing flavors/bottles without re-wicking...I CAN'T STAND waiting for the next flavor to take over the wick!!

All 60ml bottles @ 3mg:

12x The Virus (My absolute fav, although ACB is certainly a close 2nd, maybe even a tie!)
3x Wakonda (Was never an ADV for me, but I remember liking it enough to give it another go)

Nice order!! :thumbs:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

All 60ml bottles @ 3mg:

I need your address, RuDawg7890. No particular reason. :evil:

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

All 60ml bottles @ 3mg:

BOOM! This is a BOGO clinic!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks Megan, I thought so!! I kept wanting to increase the bottle count during checkout, but that pesky total kept increasing!!

No problem Nanny, here it is:
14261 Rose Lane Rd
Omaha, NE 68138;)

That's my home office... LMAO!~

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
BOOM! This is a BOGO clinic!

It wasn't easy to hold out for while! I almost placed an order as soon as you released the BOGO deal. But I'm glad I waited, especially to try ACB first. Not sure why I waited so long to try it!!

Thank you for offering us such an amazing deal!!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
This BOGO deal has really changed things in the NuThouse. I'm not used to waiting this looong for shipping notices!! It's ok. I'm out of Virus. Out of ACB. Out of Frenilla. I can handle it. All under control. Nooooo problem.
tumblr_m3a3p3C02O1r7mtpyo1_500.gif

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
This BOGO deal has really changed things in the NuThouse. I'm not used to waiting this looong for shipping notices!! It's ok. I'm out of Virus. Out of ACB. Out of Frenilla. I can handle it. All under control. Nooooo problem.
tumblr_m3a3p3C02O1r7mtpyo1_500.gif

LMAO Junkie! We should clear the queue today!!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
LMAO Junkie! We should clear the queue today!!
Haha! You guys are handling this BOGO thing quite well. I placed simple orders to clear my 'wish list' when everyone was going nutz and the light was red, and still think I received my stuff in a reasonable time.
I had just gotten used to same day shipping notices!!:D

Rock on NT, rock on!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Haha! You guys are handling this BOGO thing quite well. I placed simple orders to clear my 'wish list' when everyone was going nutz and the light was red, and still think I received my stuff in a reasonable time.
I had just gotten used to same day shipping notices!!:D

Rock on NT, rock on!

you are very welcome - the team is rocking!~

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY

All 60ml bottles @ 3mg:

Holy Zotz, you just put my BOGO to shame!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread