Post your favorite flavor please

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by carlitouus, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. carlitouus

carlitouus Full Member

New to this have only tried a few. My fav one so far, butter rum from top vapor. I also ordered this 250ml juice from ecig.com I think 26 bucks shipping included but doesnt really taste like red bull, does smell like it though.

SO POST your favorite flavor and where got it from, and price if you remember. I like flavors that kind of stay in your mouth.

If anyone know of a cheap priced protank lls let me know they seem expensive.

2. Burn14me

Burn14me Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apple jax by epic juice bought at local b&m 25$ 30ml

3. SnapShotz

SnapShotz New Member

I'm kind of a downer actually. Not a fan of the fruits or candy flavor (aside from chocolate derivatives) and usually stick to coffee flavors.

Just received some new coffee flavors from MBV. So far so good. I was a big fan of V4L Peanut Butter Cup and there cappuccino's but after a problem with their order, I cut them off.

4. duby1622

duby1622 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

5. Talyon

Talyon Vape 4 Life Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Bobas Bounty.... 555.

Liqueurs.

Tart fruits.

6. carlitouus

carlitouus Full Member

snapz oh wow, I want coffee flavors, whats your take on that?. I read you can vape caffeine now.

Duby ty, ill order two after class

7. Nightcall

Nightcall Senior Member ECF Veteran

My favorite liquids so far have been:

- Coconut from Backwoods Brew. It's not exciting or anything but it's nice and smooth and it tastes like coconut. Not too sweet. Something you can vape all day because it's mellow. 30ml is $16.50.

- Legend from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's a tobacco. Reminds me of a cheap cigar or something, and I don't mean that as a bad thing. It just tastes so satisfying to me. It doesn't taste "delicious". It doesn't dump syrup or sweetness all over your head. It's very clean and simple yet unique and addicting. Sorry about my bad description. Heather has very reasonable prices.

- Tribeca from Halo. Some type of RY4 tobacco that a lot of people like including me. It just tastes good. Halo is too expensive though.

8. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I don't have a definite single flavor. Maybe two or three that I go to more than the others. Getting away from the coffee flavors which I usually used and sticking more with fruits lately.

DNA from RX Vapors is a very flavorful fruit punch type of flavor.

Golden Apple from Dripeez is an aromatic and sweet apple flavor like biting into a crisp Golden Delicious.

Pink Spot from Pink Spot Vapors is a lemon-lime flavor with hints of rasberry and pineapple.

Pina Colada from Evo is like the drink from which it is named. I detect no coconut.

9. Enoch777

Enoch777 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My favorite was this bottle of Snake Bite from Virgin Vapor that was steeped for 8 months. It tasted divine, SO complex, a little fruity/berry, tea flavored, with a ever so light bitter exhale that was just amazing. Read some of the reviews on their site and that's what it tasted like to me. Unfortunately I got a larger bottle and it tastes nothing like the first. It's a tiny bug compared to a soaring giant. *glares at the bottle steeping in the corner*

Currently I'd have to say my favorite is Shadow from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It smells like creamy, and tastes mostly like honey cured tobacco. Really good. Trying to get the best flavor out of it as I can but it still needs 2 weeks of steeping, if it lasts that long. I understand it becomes spicier and richer here soon enough. Looking forward to that!

That sounds really enticing! :D

10. Nightcall

Because of Legend I'll be trying Heather's other tobaccos and flavors. Island Dream (Pina Colada) is pretty good but I wish it had a little more coconut.

11. MrStik

MrStik Super Member ECF Veteran

Pair of Deuces is my all time favorite, but I am out at the moment. Maybe I should go grab some more....

I have a whole bunch of flavors I got as samples from the ECC last month that I need to go through first =) Several flavors from PuffKing that was out at the event were really good. My fave flavors from them are PuffKing and Bruce Wayne.

12. sigtausteve

sigtausteve Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got a blueberry lea monads I got from a local shop. Vaping it right now as a matter of fact. Mmmmmmmmm.

Also pomegranate ordered some bobas bounty in recommendation by my brother. Should be in anytime soon. Looking forward to it

Jester

13. Enoch777

Enoch777 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I plan to order a sampler along with my next 50ml of Shadow (Yea I like it that much!) Going to snag Legend, Huntsman, Dragon's Fire, and Crackberry. I feel there's a great chance I'll like at least a few, if not all of those. I also just ordered some Velvet Cloud Vapor, Night Shift and Nutty Cookie, both of which had nothing but 5 star reviews. Who knows maybe one of those will end up being my favorite.

14. suspectK

suspectK Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Favorite flavors are from fuzion vapor, if I had to choose one it'd be unicorn blood. Favorite liquids for flavor and less wicking issues would be AVE or AiV. I haven't tried anything from vapeland I didn't like a lot.

15. NoleintheNati

NoleintheNati Super Member ECF Veteran

MBV - Ecto Cooler - just like the drink
    Delaware/Perfected Vapors - Clearwater - mellony goodness
    NicQuid - Day Break - Vanilla Tobacco
    Alien Vision - Boba's Bounty

16. knightwolf123

knightwolf123 Full Member

Www.seducejuice.com

Snake oil = tobacco with a hint of pear

Frankincense = strawberry and cream

Chunky monkey = banana and chocolate

Definitely my top three. Oh and they almost always send free samples with every order. Use coupon code reddit for 10% off

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

17. HDVaper

HDVaper Ultra Super Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dekang Desert Ship.

18. KrisAinTX

KrisAinTX Senior Member ECF Veteran

Right now it's Sucker Punch from Suicide Bunny.

For those who asked about coffee, try Pride from LiquidXpress. Very strong coffee flavor. It does not taste like brewed coffee, but tastes the way that freshly ground coffee smells. It's incredible.

19. stillnotsmoking

stillnotsmoking Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

"Cigar Fusion Original" 50/50 18MG VapeRite.com $35/60ML

20. Nightcall

I've had 3 liquids from VCV. Night Shift is great but overall I'm not a huge fan of the three liquids. I think it's the 100% VG. I'm in the minority though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.