Post your favorite flavor please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginny27

Verified Member
Oct 16, 2013
Washington State
New to this have only tried a few. My fav one so far, butter rum from top vapor. I also ordered this 250ml juice from ecig.com I think 26 bucks shipping included but doesnt really taste like red bull, does smell like it though.

SO POST your favorite flavor and where got it from, and price if you remember. I like flavors that kind of stay in your mouth.

If anyone know of a cheap priced protank lls let me know they seem expensive.

My favorite flavor is watermelon. Love fruity favors. I'm still new I think I bought mine at 12.99

i've only been vaping for about a month but have tried at least 20 flavors thanks to a shop in town
i like the menthol flavors and they have one they call killer menthol that i like to mix with halos menthol ice..that's my go to..but i also like a flavor they call steampunk..it tastes like a latte..not much for the fruity flavors but my hub loves them..did try a hawaiin delight that was nice..most of the fruit flavors seem perfumey to me..

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Without a doubt my favorite flavor is NICOTINE. I use it in every batch of juice I mix.
    IMO it's a mistake to think of only nicotine content because nicotine has a distinct flavor, and it influences everything you mix with it.
    Personally I kinda like the taste of nicotine by itself and vape it with no other flavors added sometimes. (50/50 blend @ 10mg)

Last edited:

Parallel

Oct 10, 2013
    Portland, OR
    I've only been vaping about a week and I wish I could say I've had more success finding a good flavor match after trying over a dozen. Finally, Sunday I picked up a bottle of Mr. Miyagi and I now have a flavor I cannot put down! I highly recommend giving it a try, regardless if you are a fan of fruit. It's a very subtle blend of papaya and plum (with maybe a hint of lime?). I love it!

Daryl Glen

ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2013
    Titusville, FL, USA
    www.youtube.com
    I CANT FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!!!! Its really making me crazy. I HAVE NO IDEA. But it is friggin YUMMY.

I received an order of it yesterday. I'm letting it do it's thing for a couple of days before I try it, but by smelling it, I can't detect anything noticeable! That's why I asked. :)

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2013
    Salem, MA, USA
    I received an order of it yesterday. I'm letting it do it's thing for a couple of days before I try it, but by smelling it, I can't detect anything noticeable! That's why I asked. :)

Its good right out of the mail box! Seriously though - if you can place the flavor - PLEASE TELL ME

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 12, 2013
    Upland, California, United States
    I don't have a definite single flavor. Maybe two or three that I go to more than the others. Getting away from the coffee flavors which I usually used and sticking more with fruits lately.

DNA from RX Vapors is a very flavorful fruit punch type of flavor.

Golden Apple from Dripeez is an aromatic and sweet apple flavor like biting into a crisp Golden Delicious.

Pink Spot from Pink Spot Vapors is a lemon-lime flavor with hints of rasberry and pineapple.

Pina Colada from Evo is like the drink from which it is named. I detect no coconut.

Pink Spot definitely doesn't get enough love. Almost every vape shop in my town carries Pink Spot. I love their Gummy Bear, its the best Gummy Bear I have had :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread