Post your favorite flavor please

Status
Not open for further replies.

macpeace

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
OK • SOONER
There are soooo many variables to this and it is all personal taste. That being said if you are looking for a good all day vape....
For a slightly sweet tobacco I don't think you can get better than boba's bounty or gorilla juice from alien visions. Something weird about the flavor that just works. I personally vape a local liquid that is strong tobacco with a slight hint of marshmallow on the end note. But when I want something different I will usually go alien visions. If you like sweet you might try their Irish Cream. It is really nice and tastes just like baileys. good luck to you!

If you like fruit my wife has been giving alpha juice a try and really likes the HOOP flavor. Sorta a cantaloupe mellon thing. YUCK

fogging_katrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2013
Tennessee USA
I've been enjoying a mix called tigers blood, which is an unusual indescribable combination of flavors consisting of mandarin orange, strawberry and coconut mixed at 10% each in a 70/30 pg/vg.

Starts off tasting coconut then the coconut vanishes into an orange berry'ish explosion of flavors...it's an all day vape for me lately :)

I have a subliminal fear of trying out any of tobacco flavors thinking it may cause me to start jonesing for a pack of real cigarettes...akkk

Camaroboi13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
San Bernardino, CA, USA
My first ever PV was from Totally Wicked, and I picked up a few flavors from them. Fell in love with the green apple, and have 4 bottles of Tobacco and American Red Tobacco sitting on my desk unopened because I thought they were terrible. I made an order to ECBlend and picked up some 12 flavors for the Mrs. and I. Of those 12 flavors, even after steeping upwards of 2 months, I could barely tollerate 3 of the flavors. When it comes to fruity flavors, you have to think...can I eat this fruit EVERY day and like it? If not, then that particular fruit probably isn't for you. I found the same with cantelope, orange cream, strawberries and cream, etc etc. The list goes on.

So the other day in a jamb I ran to the smoke shop to get some liquid, and they carry Booyaa flavors. I picked up a green apple, an a watermelon flavor. They both went straight to the top of my list, with no burnt flavoring and no liquid darkening whatsoever. Definitely good stuff. My buddy has tried their strawberry, grape, and bubble gum flavor and likes those as well, so it seems like a decent product in general. I still feel like I'm a green apple ....., and probably will be for a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread