• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Post your favourite juices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I'd say I'm a fussy vaper. Things hardly satisfy me.

Milkman -> where's the strawberry. All I taste is cream, no strawberry tho..

naked 100 Brain Freeze -> Overly sour, even the bazooka sour straw is less soury.

Still trying to find my adv.

vaping around .2 to .3 ohm, 65w, n80 Claptons I think.

3mg is a little weak, 6mg is a little harsh(peppery on exhale)

Gonna try to change the coils to a dualcore ss316 clapton and rewick once my 3mg milkman comes in. (Mix w the 6mg to see what I can do)

Have not tried the Naked100 Brain freeze. Not into the menthol thing anymore. My choices in order of preference are Hawaiian Pog, Lava Flow, Mango.

Milkman for me has a sweet cream and very light on the strawberry. Very slight.

Was wondering about the Bazooka Sour Straws. Seems like an interesting vape. Care to share? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schue

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2015
Texas
I'd say I'm a fussy vaper. Things hardly satisfy me.

Milkman -> where's the strawberry. All I taste is cream, no strawberry tho..

Naked 100 Brain Freeze -> Overly sour, even the bazooka sour straw is less soury.

Still trying to find my adv.

Vaping around .2 to .3 ohm, 65w, n80 Claptons I think.

3mg is a little weak, 6mg is a little harsh(peppery on exhale)

Gonna try to change the coils to a dualcore ss316 clapton and rewick once my 3mg milkman comes in. (Mix w the 6mg to see what I can do)
Sounds like you need to get into DIY.

I have never found a juice better than the ones I make. I am probably biased because I make them, but a nice 60ml batch for $4 that I can ADV is heaven.

I do not like 3mg juice, too much for me. I like a 1.5mg - 2mg juice because I chain vape at home.

I make simple juices that I can taste all elements. My pallet does not usually pick up overly complex flavor with alot of undertones.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Limited access for pure nic. A lot of dealers can't get them.
Sounds like you need to get into DIY.

I have never found a juice better than the ones I make. I am probably biased because I make them, but a nice 60ml batch for $4 that I can ADV is heaven.

I do not like 3mg juice, too much for me. I like a 1.5mg - 2mg juice because I chain vape at home.

I make simple juices that I can taste all elements. My pallet does not usually pick up overly complex flavor with alot of undertones.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
FYI for those who like menthol ice blast try Doublemint. seriously damn cold. i think i got brain freeze.

also cold but with a fruity kick, Dr brew magic melon. imagine ice blast with watermelon flavor.

any kaki can recc a nice creamy / dessert vape? thinking of trying pancake man or french dude.

Both good bro. French dude my adv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: trippy_K82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread