Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesun62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2011
Ramona, CA
I thought it would be interesting to see what other crew member mix their BWB for custom flavors.

One that I like is peach and vanilla bean. Kinda like peach cobbler to me. pretty yummy

Another I just discovered tonight is 555 vanilla bean mix. I put about 1/2ml in a 3ml bottle of 555. Just a subtle vanilla taste. Still very rich. I could really get used to this.

A bad one was Peach and Maxburo. I thought it would be cool for a peach tobacco. I vaped them together from separate PV's and it was pretty good. But mix them together in liquid form and something really bad happens. It was a complete yuck. Thank AG that I only mixed 1ml so it didn't hurt too bad to toss that little experiment.

So Please post your favorite mixes so the rest of us can try them.:p

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
Sweet! A thread I can really contribute to. I do love my mixin'!

All these are ones that I consider pretty good and totally worth trying some time if you like to experiment with mixing:

Maple tobacco+waffle (about 2:1 ratio)
waffle+peach
waffle+blueberry (OMG yeah!!!)
Vanilla bean+Cola
Vanilla bean+Rootbeer
VB+cherry
VB+Maple Tobacco
VB+MaltyToffee
Rootbeer+Blast (one of ejokers favs as well, it surprises people)
Malty Toffee+[insert virtually any juice here]

I'm sure i have a few more that I mix in on a fairly regular basis, but thats all i can think of at the moment. I listed the larger proportion item first and in all cases its pretty much a 2:1 ratio. Why ? Well thats EZ. I drip most of the time and anything more than 3 good drops floods a LR306 atty.

Last edited:

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
@phorbin:
Does your 2:1 ratio apply still if you're going to mix a tankful instead of dripping?
Specifically where the main juice is either Waffle or Vanilla Bean?

Am gonna need a lot more Waffle as it just tastes amazing and a great mixer.
Need more Maple Tobacco as well.

for the vanilla bean yeah the 2:1 should be good to go. Waffle you could probably go a bit less than that though for a larger batch. A little experimentation and you'll have your ideal mix in no time.

LauraBolyard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
west palm beach
I really like that idea! applewood is a bit too understated for me and the cherry, a bit over, I think im gonna like this!
I like Applewood + Cherry Tobacco 1:1, it takes the edge off the Cherry Tobacco and livens up the Applewood a little bit.

Also, Strawberry + Nutty 1:1 is pretty good, tones the Strawberry down a bit and makes it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread