Post Your reviews int he Review Section ofm the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

spud206

Dec 23, 2009
nj
Hi Dawn,
13 Months off the cigs, havent logged in in 6 months Y because your juice is the best.
I do not need to try any one else. Being there done that.
Some day I will quit ecigs but for now it keeps me sane and I have no desire for a cig.
Funny I cant stand the smell of them. Never thought I'd say that.
I feel great.
Than you Dawn and regards to your family
All the best
Spud

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Hi guys

you gyus are keeping me a secret..lol

never know what you might win.. so let others know about the products you have purchased..

or got as gifts..

thanks so much
dawn

I haven't had a chance to try anything from my order yet, but I left a review in the vendors' review section ;) AND thank you SO much for
1. getting my order out so fast, and on a holiday weekend!
2. all the extra goodies you threw in

and last but certainly not least, actually taking the time to leave a hand written note and sig on my packing slip!
You WILL be getting more orders from this diy gal ;)

Hugs,
Patti

Zonablazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Sierra Vista, AZ
I'm actually getting ready to make another order here in the next few minutes. I'd love to give it a try. Thanks Dawn !

P.S. Any recommendations for some fruity/sweet flavors? I've been ordering mostly tobacco flavored juices and right now my favorites are Vanilla/Caramel RY4 and the Old West PG or VG. I played around with a couple of other vendors and must say I'm not fond of any of their flavors at all so Dawn you've got me as a permanent customer ;)

Edit: I just loaded up my brand new varitube x with some blue smurfberries and some menthol that I got when I first bought my volcano inferno...omg I'm going to order the blue smurf mene !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread