Post Your reviews int he Review Section ofm the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

vexxygirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Wenatchee Washington, USA
We love your Banana, sour apple, (ohmygosh do I love your sour apple) Love love love it!! Also, love clearly grape, in fact, all the flavors we have made are fantastic!!
Just fyi, we have some from other vendors, and I must say, yours are sooo yummy! I cannot wait to order the BIG sour apple! (by the way, Keith has been doing our ordering) that's why you haven't seen my name in your "ready to ship" list

Davenkay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Well now, we are getting into mid-September and I just opened the kit that I ordered about a month ago. I am anxious to try the flavors that came in the kit and I will be sure to review how they came out. The flavors smell great! I wanted to make sure I was prepared before starting and now everything is in order. You were absolutely great in answering all my questions about DIY mixing. If I have any questions, I will be sure to contact you to make sure that I'm doing it right. Thanks again for all you assistance!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Oh, sweet! That sounds yummy Dawn!

hugs
morri

HI

ayyyyy thank you.. but before you order any and not sure if you would like it.. I wuld like to put some samples in your order and then you will know for sure if you love it..

omg i just made a new SWEET RY4

whalllllllllllllllllllllllaaa my favorite..

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
Well now, we are getting into mid-September and I just opened the kit that I ordered about a month ago. I am anxious to try the flavors that came in the kit and I will be sure to review how they came out. The flavors smell great! I wanted to make sure I was prepared before starting and now everything is in order. You were absolutely great in answering all my questions about DIY mixing. If I have any questions, I will be sure to contact you to make sure that I'm doing it right. Thanks again for all you assistance!
glare.gif
Looking forward for the reviews!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread