• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Posting from the UK to the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdoom25

May 7, 2016
Hi I'm sorry if this has been asked numerous times before, but I've been searching around and have been unable to find an answer.

I recently purchased a pack of 3 red label e-liquids from totallywicked.co.uk of different flavours. I bought these for my friend in California as a surprise for him but I never thought to think if I would be able to send them to him or not or if US Customs will stop them. Until someone mentioned it.

So I was wondering if it is possible to post them to him without any problems. The parcel I am sending to him has other items in it along with the e-liquids. A model, some chocolate and a card, so it wouldn't just be the e-liquids in the box. Would this cause any problems to send to him or has any one tried this and succeeded or failed in sending them?

Thank you for any help or information regarding this subject!

--Valdoom25

Ariben

Aug 1, 2016
New Hampshire
Hi I am American and I can't give you a definite answer , just what I've heard. The info I get is that it probably will pass US customs. Nicotine eliquid are legal here , certainly by Federal standards and they control customs, the state it is shipped to would not be involved. Also the US Mail is federal and it would go thru them OK. As far as I know there are no states that ban the sale of eliquid and even if they did, there is no federal law about sake or possession, import or export.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread