1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

"Poteet" Strawberry cream pie TFA

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by CheekyChica, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CheekyChica

CheekyChica Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hi, another local flav from South Texas, I gave it a go and it went, dreamy creamy! As is as follows!

1ml Strawberry TFA
    .75ml Vanilla custard TFA
    .50ml Pie Crust TFA
    .50ml Dulce de leche TFA
    .25ml Whipped cream TFA
    2ml TFA Sweetner
    1ml Distilled water
    10ml VG
    14ml PG (with nic pg ratio added)

This recipe makes 30ml finished product, divide in half to make 15ml sample bottle.

Let steep 24-48hrs, but can be sampled in 2-4 hrs stored at room temp, with vigiourous shaking.

This recipe is sure to please, sweet, ripe with cakey creamy undertones...Just like the Poteet Strawberry Festival!

On this one, I felt 2ml sweetner was needed to give that syrupy strawberry flavor plus to mute the custard tones a bit.

Feel free to adjust the PG/VG ratios to suit your needs, I use a Protank, Kanger T3S, and a T2 top coil wick and this blend works perfectly. Nice clouds and th to boot!

I add distilled water to make the strawberry pop, and it vapes in your mouth like a moist fresh cake. If you don't like distilled water in your juices replace with PG or VG.

Enjoy ya'll! :vapor:

2. DeeDee1234

DeeDee1234 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looks good, And I have been to the Poteet strawberry festival,strawberry everything

3. eikon

eikon slave to the comma Verified Member ECF Veteran

Democratic People's Republic of California
    edit--- nevermind, trying to be funny, but came across like a snobbish ***... (why can't we just delete posts???)

--
    recipe sounds good, it was a Poteet vs Oxnard rivalry thing...

: protank
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.