• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Power of thought!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

Joshua 1:8 - This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalms 1:2 - But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Psalms 19:14 - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalms 119:15 - I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

Psalms 104:34 - My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Proverbs 4:20-22 - My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (Read More...)
    Psalms 119:97 - MEM. O how love I thy law! it [is] my meditation all the day.

Psalms 49:3 - My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart [shall be] of understanding.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

Matthew 6:6 - But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Psalms 119:127 - Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

Psalms 1:1-6 - Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. (Read More...)
    Psalms 119:48 - My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

Psalms 119:11 - Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalms 63:6 - When I remember thee upon my bed, [and] meditate on thee in the [night] watches.

Psalms 119:1-127 - ALEPH. Blessed [are] the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD. (Read More...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread