Status
Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I like a really saturated vape. I've tried quad coil builds at 100 watts, that makes dense vapor. Unfortunately I did it in the MX and I think it doesn't really have the air flow to take advantage of a quad build. Thought about getting a quad RDA, but the Onslaught with triple coils is more than aggressive enough for me.

When I first went to Genisis tanks and mech mods at higher power (that was 25'ish watts back then :)) I had already weaned off nic. These days if I drip in 3 mg of nic for a few puffs I really feel it. It might be that I'm not used to nic anymore, but most people find with higher power they need less nic concentration which makes sense.

OTOH, if you prefer higher nic juice with less vapor saturation, a high power vape might not be best for you. It will be interesting to see how your experiment goes :)
OTOH

3's company?

Nice appproach, Boden. <Applause>

Tapatyped

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
okay, the tank with coils is completely foreign to me...weird. how is the average price compared to an RDA; in terms of functionality that is? also, do they make clouds like regular RDA's?
Very little diference.

image.jpg
image.jpg

All tanks have coil heating elements.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I've decided to hold out until Vape Forward mods come out.

That is a great price :thumbs:. Got the email this morning.
I could have gotten 10 New Yorkers for the same money ;)

but not so bad considering I was going to have to buy an ohmeter for coil building, now I will have one for coil building. A DMM is so sloppy for doing it. Especially on my .02 builds :)

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
very interesting...so..what are the key differences? obviously convenience of not having to drip every 2-5 hits.
Key diference... Other than the juice reservoir feeding the wick.

Huh..

instead of writing a doctoral thesis on what tanks do, I suggest that you go watch some videos on tank builds and how they work.

Just put "RTA build video" in any search engine.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I was kinda looking forward to the read! :thumbs:
Huh... Eat cornbread, squash and beans or write up extremely detailed description on how subtle diferences in tank design influence performance.

I'm gonna have to go with buttered cornbread, squash and beans. :D

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
If I ate cornbread, squash and beans I would either get sick enough to go to the ER or end up launching myself to the moon when I farted :confused:

The pancreatitis patient will be having turkey and mashed potatoes. And vape on my tanks, which I consider superior to drippers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread