Status
Not open for further replies.

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
I bought one last night for 35€, should be around 50$ from a trustable spanish suplier. delivery for around 20 september. They still dont know the design (looking) of it, but the technical stuff is quite defined.
At this price I couldn,t resist, If not that it is the company I almost get all my stuff from, and who is very reliable, I wouldn´t believe it.
Then I always thought that one day the chinese will start seriously producing VV units, as the first of them is doing now, and that will change the market.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Looks pretty much like a buzz with a digital pot and a booster circuit. If they go with a nice aluminum tube, allow you to buy different tops for different atomizer threadings and price it in the vicinity of $100, I'd say it should be a winner.

I haven't done a lot of business with Volano but, I always thought of them as a vendor that sold other companies products with their name and cosmetic changes on them. Is this movement into product development something new?

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
If they can put this out for for under $100, in a kit including batteries and a charger, it will sell like crazy. VV with a digital readout? Complete kit? I'd hop on it for sure.

I don't know if I'd want to be the first in line though lol I'm not a "work out the bugs" kind of guy... I'd want it to work the way it should!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You've purchased one? From the info in that thread, it looks like they are taking emails to get an idea of interest, but that's it. I'm quite surprised they are taking money for these units when they don't even have the design set yet, let alone prototypes given out to testers to work out bugs.

Quite common to beta test mods:)

mc0676

May 3, 2011
Siena
In next week will start the ship of this Lavatube.
In europe the price in all the shop is 47 € and it's a good price.
Since i'm really curious to try it because i'm a Provari owner and fan from 5 months so i'm really interested in VV mod because i think that a vari volts mod is indispensable for a good vaping.
The price is really interesting ! About 1/3 respect the Provari !
So we've only to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread