Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
I hope they'll deliver the Lavatube fast. I bought it at Yovapeo (Spain) and it was announced something as the variable voltage Volcano mod but we all know it's Lavatube, especially if it's announced as Volcano. But I saw it widely announced in many shops and even at Alibaba and it wasn't always named Lavatube. It's always the same though. Jeez, I'm becoming so anxious to get my hands on it (it's still announced for delivery by the end of September/early October).

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
No, I dont know anything new. Personally I will be stalking the site of Volcano. As soon as they will put it for sale, and have them in stock, they will be shipped to Europe from China IMO. So the volcano site will be my guide. In the US they tend to put new stuff the weekends on their sites, so lets have a look at them this weekend.

Later they must arive, pass by customs. If they would enter by the UK, the Netherlands or Germany, they get quicker here, there it all is done the same day plus one day more to get to Spain, and no more customs because it is CE. If they would be send directly to Spain, it takes a week to get them through customs.

Jorge22

ECF Veteran
Since this must be of interest to many, allow me to paste something that was posted just yesterday on the Volcano forums:

"there is still no pre order, the email about pre ordering was was to let us know how many people were interested in pre order to see if it was something we wanted to start setting up.

we are waiting on getting the testers out and making sure there are no major design flaws before we open a pre order."

Excuse me? No pre order? We're still checking things out? What about the money I and so many already payed as a pre order for a device announced for September (early October at the most)? And what about the batteries, chargers and other stuff we all bought precisely for the Lavatube? I'm truly "un-enjoying" this deal between Volcano and L-Rider as all is so secretive and it starts to feel like some kind of swindle in ways (although I'm sure that's not what it is exactly).

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
-Jorge,

Don´t panick, it will be business as usual. L-Rider will give Volcano the possibility to have them first. If they still feel for whatever reason, technical or comercial nature, not to sell them, L-Rider will once they have respected to serve first Volcano start to ship to everybody else. Nobody will wait for Volcano.
So expect them for the beginning of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread