Powerbands Genesis RDA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
I know I've mentioned it elsewhere, but it seems I can chain vape with not becoming unpleasant as it would with cigarettes, but on the other hand I can go much longer with out a vape and not get that I have to have one now! feeling

Agreed! Im pretty sure the wta's synergistic nature w nicotine is why we craved stinkies so hard.. & I think a lot of us vape for pleasure more than real need.

Ive only 'jonsed' like twice in this month free of analogs. Hitting the vape heavy & hard fixed it right up.

I can has tapatalked this.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Different flavors for different times of the day. How did I smoke the same brand of cigarette for so long and never gave it a second thought? Another wonderful perk of vaping.

I was going to say pretty much the same thing, there were actually three brands I would switch around from, although one was much more a favorite than the others, and the others weren't very much different anyway. I love the many flavors and different devices that can be used depending on mood, or situation.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Different flavors for different times of the day. How did I smoke the same brand of cigarette for so long and never gave it a second thought? Another wonderful perk of vaping.

Im not necessarily bent on the times I vape what but agree that its crazy we all stuck w such limited choices in tastes w analogs...

Vapor.. theres a world of flavor out there.. :cool:

I can has tapatalked this.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I was trekking to Pittsburgh and missed the outage... Guess that worked out alright. Was a long day but made it home safely and took enough batteries that didn't have to charge any in the van. I am still working on all of that... last trip I had to recharge... well wait for them to charge without any backups.... not this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread