Praxis Banshee - 18650x2 150w TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
If someone knows of a jailbreak for this ridiculous display drop me line. For the money, the mod is just fine, but the people at ciggo must have had a bring your 13 yr old daughter to work day when they choose these odd messages. Also, seen lots of screeshots with blue LED's ? where'd they come from ?

Blue LEDs are pre production models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
If someone knows of a jailbreak for this ridiculous display drop me line. For the money, the mod is just fine, but the people at ciggo must have had a bring your 13 yr old daughter to work day when they choose these odd messages. Also, seen lots of screeshots with blue LED's ? where'd they come from ?

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
The mod and battery door has not been giving me any problems. Only the second or so delay from sleep mode. Other than that it's a really nice mod. I've learned to just use it as a vaporizer and not let the words that appear bother me. It's always the center of attraction whenever I vape around my friends. The display is one of the nicest although the info is pretty rudimentary. But it has almost all there is to know. Except Volts and Amps which is fine by me.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Hey Guys. I`m kinda getting a big a55 crush on this thing.

But I cant find any specs on it, such as what info the display will show?
Can anyone tell me what all the display will show/ tell me. Iv heard it does`nt show volts? Is that arrow thingy at the top a battery level indicator? Ect, ect. Please quote me so I know you posted, k?

***TIA!***

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hey Guys. I`m kinda getting a big a55 crush on this thing.

But I cant find any specs on it, such as what info the display will show?
Can anyone tell me what all the display will show/ tell me. Iv heard it does`nt show volts? Is that arrow thingy at the top a battery level indicator? Ect, ect. Please quote me so I know you posted, k?

***TIA!***

Battery (arrow) and Resistance.

When u press the up or down button the watts will show

Press the up and down buttons together to cycle through the modes.

That's all about it

Reactions: VHRB2014

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Battery (arrow) and Resistance.

When u press the up or down button the watts will show

Press the up and down buttons together to cycle through the modes.

That's all about it

Cool. Thanks for the info, that`s good enough for me. My mech`s don`t tell me squat, LOL. I just love the monolithic look of this one. And its time to give my Sigelei to the Miss`s, LOL.

Reactions: Khanninnarh

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK

I have nearly pulled the trigger on this mod a few times, but I can't get past that stupid "love u" and "baby" either.

Have there been any updates recently to turn this off? I am hoping someone from Ciggo realises that it won't be for everyone.

IrkMe

Apr 20, 2015
UK
I have nearly pulled the trigger on this mod a few times, but I can't get past that stupid "love u" and "baby" either.

Have there been any updates recently to turn this off? I am hoping someone from Ciggo realises that it won't be for everyone.

Haven't tried it yet as I'm away from home but there's a "clean" version appeared on CigGo's website

There description

"Clean Version no more letter some out after vaping"

Reactions: Ben85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread