Pre-punched Smoktech XL 1.7 cartos or similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
I've been using these cartomizers for 4 years and my supplier just went out of business (Crystal Clear vaping).
Can someone recommend a reputable supplier?

These cartos were the long version, double punched, with the phalange at the bottom. He sold 15 of them for $21.95 with free shipping.
I guess I'm open to trying a new set-up, but I'd rather stick to what works for me.

If you know of a coupon code, please let me know. The coupon page on this site is difficult for me to navigate.

Thanks for any and all help!

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
I've been using these cartomizers for 4 years and my supplier just went out of business (Crystal Clear vaping).
Can someone recommend a reputable supplier?

These cartos were the long version, double punched, with the phalange at the bottom. He sold 15 of them for $21.95 with free shipping.
I guess I'm open to trying a new set-up, but I'd rather stick to what works for me.

If you know of a coupon code, please let me know. The coupon page on this site is difficult for me to navigate.

Thanks for any and all help!

Hi Sophie! I'm not sure who the manufacturer/brand of your cartos is/was, but I can recommend SureVapes and IBTanked as

reputable resellers of Boge and or smok brand cartos. I think they are the largest manufactures of cartos and most carto users

are happy with one of those two brands. IBTanked only sells Smok and they are listed under "accessories". I hope this helps!

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Hi Sophie! I'm not sure who the manufacturer/brand of your cartos is/was, but I can recommend SureVapes and IBTanked as

reputable resellers of Boge and or Smok brand cartos. I think they are the largest manufactures of cartos and most carto users

are happy with one of those two brands. IBTanked only sells Smok and they are listed under "accessories". I hope this helps!
Thank you for your help! Both companies sell the Smoktech cartos I was looking for. IBTanked is out of stock but I will wait for them as their prices are reasonable. SureVapes is way expensive.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Thank you for your help! Both companies sell the Smoktech cartos I was looking for. IBTanked is out of stock but I will wait for them as their prices are reasonable. SureVapes is way expensive.
    Ya gotta get the multi-packs @ $6
    http://www.surevapes.com/smok-tech-xl-single-coil-stainless-5-pack.html
    You might want to email IBT. His business seems to be slowing, no telling when they'll return.
    You're the first one in a looong time that I've heard even mention them.

Ipster

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 8, 2012
    Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
    i truly dont enjoy having to post "Debbie downer"......but after few years of carto tanking
    Ive had more trouble this autumn with Smok Cartos than any other time.
    Preferred over Boge for the difference in filler/packing - for my tastes has always been a better match to
    my variety of flavors (from sweet & Dark to clear & thick).
    I wouldnt buy less than a 5 pack, often buy bundles of them.
    Lately the carto threads are ALL MIXED UP!! Buying Smok 510 in boxes clearly marked 510 they slide in and out
    of the top of EVERY one of my ProVari 510 threads.
    Theres no markings on the cellowrap, none on the SS cartos- am I getting some "other" smaller threaded size mixed in from the factory? Obviously YES.
    You try to get SMOK customer support in English- it doesnt exist. At best it says "go to the retailer"
    They dont answer (gee).
    Im really frustrated. Ive "saved" the faulty cartos....as if anyone will own up to this SMOK problem.
    its (b.t.w.) been across the board with both single & dual coil, Standard and Low Resistance.
    ANYone else?
    Id rather not return to Boge...the packing is too short lived for sweet/dark juice.
    Please RSVP
    Happy Holidays to one and all

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    I've been getting my cartos(SmokTech) from Mad Vapes the last few times, and haven't had any problems, however I get the 35mm, non flanged, un punched. I always check each and every one when I receive them on an ohm checker, so I know right away if I have any bad ones, threads or otherwise. I rarely find a bad one.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    i truly dont enjoy having to post "Debbie downer"......but after few years of carto tanking
    Ive had more trouble this autumn with Smok Cartos than any other time.
    This is the reason I stopped using cartotanks a year ago, and began using rebuildables exclusively.

Many shops have been trying to offload them at great discounts.
    Sad to admit it, but this is because cartotanks and cartos don't make enough money for vendors to keep them in stock anymore. Might be due to the poor quality control of the manufacturers, ya think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread