Prebuilt coils for Derringer V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Guys,

I have only just started to vape again after going back to analogs for two years. I bought two Ego mega plus twists which is the Cubis Pro tank with an up to 30 watt vw/bypass mode ego battery. I use the LVC 1.5 ohm Clapton Coil in the Cubis which works out fine for me between 15 and 17.5 watts.

I also bought two ego aio's with the 0.6 coil for a stealthy going out vape. They are OK, the flavor is not as good as the combination above but they do the trick for now and keep me off the analogs.

Today I bought a Derringer V3 and this is where I need your advise. I wanted and RDA for juice testing and quick juice changes. I am hoping to use the ego mega twist batteries and I would like your advise on the best pre-built coils for the set up.

I know it is easy enough to build your own but it is just not me to play with wires :)

Stephanie

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thank you!! I was thinking of a single coil. I literally just want to use it to test some home made juices and I did not fancy swapping juices in the normal tanks.

For Single Coils, I use a Lot of these SS Coils

$2.16 Authentic MKWS 316 Stainless Steel Pre-Coiled Wires for RBA Atomizers (50-Pack) - 28 AWG / 0.3mm dia. / 0.6ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Your eGo Mega Twist I think can fire down to 0.2 Ohms, so No Problem using these in Single Coil Mode.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
I can order the next lot from Fasttech but the Derringer is on its way and I would hate to have to wait for the coils for too long. Thank you so much for your input!
May Fasttech send your order with wings.
In the meantime, making a coil is easy.
Affixing & Wicking a coil is the heavy lifting.
You're So close anyways.
Good to hear you're back to vaping..

Reactions: Caprilli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread