Not open for further replies.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Is it this same one?

Is Carolyn Carter Defending A Child Molester And Gay-Bashing? by VP Live on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Carolyn Carter from Tennessee - yes she gave us this info voluntarily - V3tronix - Advanced Vape Tech

http://www.calivapers.com/showthread.php?6914-Hcigar-Brass-Nemesis-CLONES-Group-Buy/page3

The last one is interesting. If it's legitimate it shows that she is most likely making money on these group buys. So much for "doing it for the people!". It's just pure straight up greed.

I also like how she threatens to report other people for distributing counterfeit products because they are cutting into her "business".

Last edited:

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
This is her also. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/66755/countrycarol.html She got banned a few years ago. Hence why they call her CC, she went by Country Carolyn on the forums, and her real name is Carolyn Carter. Now if you want some interesting reading, read about that chick that created that blog about her. That is some interesting and demented stuff. The person that created the blog has a habit of even going and making videos and pressing charges against people and it is all a lie. Find out who you get your information from before you believe everything you read on the interwebs.

Oh and she got banned, cause she requested her account to be deleted.

Last edited:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
Snork I don't need justification or anyone to condone my actions.

I meant her! :)

Nu huh snork! He threw down! Questioned your manhood and integrity! Covert if you EVER talk to my friend like that again....oh a cupcake with sprinkles! Exciting! MMmm! What were we talking about?

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Sorry Snork your a great person, and I'm sorry if it sounded if I was being mean to you as it was not my intentions. I'm working with David to get rid of this Cancer. She has pushed the very wrong person lol. I have far to much time on my hands to devote to something like this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Is she working with large-scale Chinese manufacturing to take a dump on small/medium scale American manufacturing? It's pretty clear the answer is yes.
Is she going out of her way to undermine someone else's intellectual properties and R&D? Yup.

Those are the only things I am really concerned about. I'm not concerned about the why - just the how can we stop it. I also don't particularly care what she's like in other areas of her life, or what she's like socially.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Sorry Snork your a great person, and I'm sorry if it sounded if I was being mean to you as it was not my intentions. I'm working with David to get rid of this Cancer. She has pushed the very wrong person lol. I have far to much time on my hands to devote to something like this lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm good, saw exactly the misunderstanding and why.

The purveyors and consumers of clones should be on their knees thanking us, without us there would be nothing to clone.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Is she working with large-scale Chinese manufacturing to take a dump on small/medium scale American manufacturing? It's pretty clear the answer is yes.
Is she going out of her way to undermine someone else's intellectual properties and R&D? Yup.

Those are the only things I am really concerned about. I'm not concerned about the why - just the how can we stop it. I also don't particularly care what she's like in other areas of her life, or what she's like socially.

From what I gather, David knew this was coming. Maybe David will key in on the why.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
From what I gather, David knew this was coming. Maybe David will key in on the why.

I knew eventually someone would try to clone some of our stuff. Though we don't have control over what China does, we do have some recourse over what US based businesses/consumers try to import or manufacture in regards to Super T cloned products.

The engraved "P" on the ELA (and other Super-T products) as well as "Precise" and "ELA" are legal trademarks of Super-T Manufacturing Inc. and are also pending registered status.(our Shockwave is also a trademark as well as a registered trademark) So using those names (Precise, ELA, Shockwave) or importing products with our trademarked engraved "P" on them gives us recourse.

Also, about one month ago, our 3 year patent pending status on the Precise and Vapemate was given approval by the United States Patent Office and will become searchable under approved patents on the US patent site anytime now. The Precise's patent approved button design is the same as used on the ELA so anyone trying to import into the USA an ELA clone will give us legal recourse too.

For those who haven't seen our Precise and Vapemate patent: Patent US20120167906 - Electronic Cigarette Refilling Apparatus - Google Patents
Shockwave registered Trademark (precise, ela currently trademarked and also pending Registered status):
http://www.aboutintellectualproperty.com/283638/shockwave

The other thing regarding this "Ela" clone is they are using actual genuine Super-T ELA's in their pictures so that isn't what you'll be getting.

Last edited:

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
I knew eventually someone would try to clone some of our stuff. Though we don't have control over what China does, we do have some recourse over what US based businesses/consumers try to import or manufacture in regards to Super T cloned products.

The engraved "P" on the ELA (and other Super-T products) as well as "Precise" and "ELA" are legal trademarks of Super-T Manufacturing Inc. and are also pending registered status.(our Shockwave is also a trademark as well as a registered trademark) So using those names (Precise, ELA, Shockwave) or importing products with our trademarked engraved "P" on them gives us recourse.

Also, about one month ago, our 3 year patent pending status on the Precise and Vapemate was given approval by the United States Patent Office and will become searchable under approved patents on the US patent site anytime now. The Precise's patent approved button design is the same as used on the ELA so anyone trying to import into the USA an ELA clone will give us legal recourse too.

For those who haven't seen our Precise and Vapemate patent: Patent US20120167906 - Electronic Cigarette Refilling Apparatus - Google Patents
Shockwave registered Trademark (precise, ela currently trademarked and also pending Registered status):
Shockwave Trademark Information - USPTO Serial #85624173
t
The other thing regarding this "Ela" clone is they are using actual genuine Super-T ELA's in their pictures so that isn't what you'll be getting.

Here is a better link for you. Trademark Status & Document Retrieval It actually provides the drawing of what your trademark consist of. Which I am shocked you didn't get the P logo trademarked. Though I do remember the dispute about the now bam and the shockwave. I guess that is the reason for the trademark for the term "shockwave"?

Also have they given you the patent number yet? While a patent is pending, you will have 11 digits. When it is approved you will have a 7 digit number.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Freckle, The "P" logo is a Super T Manufacturing Trademark already. It is also pending Registered Trademark, which gives even additional protection. With the chinese cloning, we thought it imperative to get it done. On the patent, as mentioned above, it should anyday now, they said it would take about a month after the approval and fee paid that it would be registered and searchable as an approved patent on the uspto site, so any day now!

Last edited:

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Freckle, The "P" logo is a Super T Manufacturing Trademark already. It is also pending Registered Trademark, which gives even additional protection. With the chinese cloning, we thought it imperative to get it done. On the patent, as mentioned above, it should anyday now, they said it would take about a month after the approval and fee paid that it would be registered and searchable as an approved patent on the uspto site, so any day now!

Do you have the trademark registrant number for the p? You provided one for the shockwave, which not sure why, since that is not in question. She is trying to bring in the ELA correct?

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Just noticed she cancelled that complete run. I know one thing, I have followed her from when she ran vape deals. She has always protected you David. People would always ask her about running your clones, and she wouldn't have any part of it. She wouldn't even let them be ran in legit. She made a comment that she was upset with you and that was the reason she did it. I don't know what happened, but hopefully what ever it was that happened between you and her, it can be worked out. Though I known her long enough, saying you have a pending anything doesn't mean crap to her, she will run it, just to show you she can. So hopefully you two can work things out, seems as she is trying.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
David has always been very serious about protecting his work, one of the few who takes the time and expense to do it properly. Obviously he doesn't want his designs cloned, copied, stolen. Evidently some people are so morally jacked up they don't respect that. That's indefensible. The Chinese are going to do whatever they do. What happens on our soil may be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread