Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
u2edy7er.jpg

I'm sorry. I just had to. Well..., I didn't, but I wanted to.

Edit: Forgot the "we" in the caption. :facepalm: Pathetic.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
may we know the diameter of top cap, for tank fit purposes? I'm assuming 22mm, maybe more?

Strata friendly (hybrid ver. or 510 ver.)

weight difference versus P+650?

It kind of varies on this mod..lol. About 21mm at the telescoping section, about 22mm at the main body grip indent section and about 24mm at its widest on the both ends. Length compressed though is about 1mm SHORTER then the PrecisePlus 18350 and 1mm shorter respectively then a P+ 18500 and P+ 18650. Weight, i don't know as i haven't weighed it yet. Extensive weight savings throughout, machined out lower cap on the inside, machined out upper cap on the inside, machined out body on the lower half. This baby is tricked inside and out ;-)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, whatever number you guessed for your first production batch, you better triple that. This PV is gonna sell like hot cakes.

Edit : Wait...Did I just read that you gonna take pre-orders this Thursday :) :) ?

Well, technically, things won't be run in "batches" anymore since we are bringing all production in house. Gone are the days when we put in a batch order to our machine shop we contract with and then wait for months for them to get them done. Out of stocks should be virtually eliminated, new products should come to market quicker and quality control should increase (yeah, increase even more:) Plus, designs can now be more complex and detailed as we aren't inhibited by the machines shops unwillingness to do them.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oh wow, I knew it. I am so glad I stopped myself from buying a telescopic mod. That was rather fast David! And if I read correctly, you machined it with your own hands. That is too cool.

I'm interested in the Screw-on Kick enclosure. Is that different from the Kiklet? I'm asking because I plan to use the Kick only with the ELA (of course I'm going to buy it) and the Shockwave, so I was interested if this new enclosure would be able to fit the Shockwave.

As is, this mod can take the Kick inside the tube with either an AW IMR 18350 or 18490/18500 battery. With the optional longer sleeve, you can also run the Kick with an 18650 battery inside the tube. The Kiklet we currently sell is a universal 510 threaded module that was intended not for bigger modsd(though you sure can if you don't mind the extra length), but smaller mods, like 18350's or wood box mods that can't take a Kick. The Integrated Kick top cap for the Precise ELA, will screw directly on in place of the ELA top cap, thus offering an integrated and much shorter design then using the Kiklet.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Edit : Wait...Did I just read that you gonna take pre-orders this Thursday :) :) ?

Yes, and since this will be made in house, pre-order funds will immediately go into ordering the materials and parts for it, we are going to need a truck load of Stainless, Brass and Aluminum to feed the beast!!!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Wow, I'm in. Honestly, I was close to buying a gg, not anymore. Super t quality in a telescoping mod? I'm so in :) :)

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Welcome ricklynchchore, i think you'll like it. Not sure if you already have a PrecisePlus, but the ELA certainly is a good compliment to it if you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread