Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i can dig it :toast:

soooo the ELA eliminates the trials and tribulations that the washer/o-ring setup on the Precise had?

and i see a new top cap design... when can we have a peek without anything attached to it ;)

Just one oring in there to insulate the battery, but it doesn't need to be changed for different size batteries, it just stays there.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And here I was thinking that I wasn't going to be that excited about this. That video was awesome.

Yeah, we got a kick out of it too. We took a few takes because Kevin (who did the screw telescope) kept not being able to start the cap, thus taking even longer, plus i told him to screw it in as fast as he could so no one would accuse us of dogging it for effect on the video!!! LOL

ricklynchcore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2012
Chicago, Il
Welcome ricklynchchore, i think you'll like it. Not sure if you already have a PrecisePlus, but the ELA certainly is a good compliment to it if you do!

I do indeed sir, my precise 18350 is in my hand as I write. Parked on top is my mini-did from Greece. I own other mods and can truly say your precise 18350 is the ONLY mod I own that has never, and I mean never, failed to power. That is saying alot. So yes, I am excited about your telescopic mod. It will power my big DID in 18650 mode, I can't wait.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is so awesome!
We've known there have been unrealized designs, I've never understood until lately why. Now it could be off the drawing board and into production. David, since you've been doing things a certain way for some time, is your new adventure exciting, daunting, how would you describe it?

It was between this and the Strata, but since the Strata i've made some changes to, i decided to go this route first since it was all ready to go. The integrated feeder/rba for the ELA is the bomb too, not like the others out there, i think you'll love it! Whats been holding us back is the constant waiting, it takes about 6 months when you contract out a machine shop to go from idea to prototype to production plus, to top it off, our regular machine shop stopped taking on any new projects for us.

Going forward, we'll now have all control in our hands. It is daunting but exciting and we can't wait for what is to come. It's a lot of stress (witness the Shockwave fiasco). So this will be a very welcome change for both us and the customer...

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I do indeed sir, my precise 18350 is in my hand as I write. Parked on top is my mini-did from Greece. I own other mods and can truly say your precise 18350 is the ONLY mod I own that has never, and I mean never, failed to power. That is saying alot. So yes, I am excited about your telescopic mod. It will power my big DID in 18650 mode, I can't wait.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Good to hear that P+ is treating you well! One of my workers here, Ashley, (who just had her one year anniversary with Super-T) is just about going on a year with her PrecisePlus 18500 and it is the only mod she vapes. Day in and day out. The only thing she ever does is pull the atomizer out now and then and clean out the juice well and take off the switch and clean the grime out that accumulates between the button and bottom cap it passes through. Lady Mama has a P+18500 too. (hmm, coincidence they both have 18500s?)

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
It was between this and the Strata, but since the Strata i've made some changes to, i decided to go this route first since it was all ready to go. The integrated feeder/rba for the ELA is the bomb too, not like the others out there, i think you'll love it! Whats been holding us back is the constant waiting, it takes about 6 months when you contract out a machine shop to go from idea to prototype to production plus, to top it off, our regular machine shop stopped taking on any new projects for us.

Going forward, we'll now have all control in our hands. It is daunting but exciting and we can't wait for what is to come. It's a lot of stress (witness the Shockwave fiasco). So this will be a very welcome change for both us and the customer...
Can't wait,wait--integrated feeder/rba for the ELA?In addition to the strata? :blink:
You need a way so my check goes directly to your acct and you just send me the new stuff as it rolls off the finish line :p
What kind of finish is the ELA,+P satin,precise shiny(my fav) or maybe even a diy?

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Can't wait,wait--integrated feeder/rba fot the ELA?In addition to the strata? :blink:
You need a way so my check goes directly to your acct and you just send me the new stuff as it rolls off the finish line :p
What kind of finish is the ELA,+P satin,precise shiny(my fav) or maybe even a diy?

Strata and ELA feeder/rba will be almost identical . Finishes: Mostly Shiny (as pictured) and satin.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looks really nice!!! Is some of this design from the Simplicity or is the Simplicity still a reality? Congrats on the new machines and Happy Holidays!!! :party:

Some of the exterior visual cues are carried from the Simplicity and Shockwave. Still plan to make the simplicity. We drafted it up, might as well make it!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We'll be getting some extra help for Ashley too (for the past year, she's the main one behind prepping your units) She pre-inspects all the parts, presses in the center posts, preps the surfaces, media blasts, washes them and keeps it all organized! I do the final assembly inspection, but its her work you are seeing on the PrecisePlus's! I should give a shout out to Kevin too, he's the main shipper, but he also helps with prepping when he's done shipping in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread