Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I like the design and was wondering if you would have an optional flat bottom button for sturdier stand-ups with tanks and such??? I like it the way it is but had to ask...

I have sketched out some possible flat bottom designs in my mind...it may just happen someday. The tricky part of course is the locking button. Got to have something slick!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah David you were right, I like it..

*Wondering where son hides piggybank* :laugh:

Just wondering which rba is coming first? This one or the Strata?

Considering they are nearly identical, they should both come out around the same time. :)

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
boston,ma
Ever since I received the 18650 and the 16340 ,( they're all I own and use),I can't believe how really good these devices are. Your quality and direction towards the products you conceive are true examples of the term " Precise Plus "...I look forward to the day the Precise ELA Telescoping Mod arrives in my mailbox. Great job, I'm in it for the long run , and you build them to last. People say it's a fad and vaping will wear off, not if you keep going and produce products like these. Thank You. I wish I could say it to your face and shake your hand...Dave, will the pre-order list be on the Super T Website?

Last edited:

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
Ever since I received the 18650 and the 16340 ,( they're all I own and use),I can't believe how really good these devices are. Your quality and direction towards the products you conceive are true examples of the term " Precise Plus "...I look forward to the day the Precise ELA Telescoping Mod arrives in my mailbox. Great job, I'm in it for the long run , and you build them to last. People say it's a fad and vaping will wear off, not if you keep going and produce products like these. Thank You. I wish I could say it to your face and shake your hand...Dave, will the pre-order list be on the Super T Website?

Thank-you for your kind and encouraging words. :)
Yes, pre-orders for the ELA Telescopic will be available on the Super T website on Thursday.

Susan

rojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Johnson City, TN
This is super slick. I wish it had the ShockWave's side-firing button though. My knuckle gets sore from firing my P+ when I get misfires. The misfires are always because my battery is drained and the Kick is underpowered, but that doesn't stop me from unconsciously pushing harder. That's the fatal flaw of such an excellent device with its rhodium plated contacts and satisfying performance. When it does falter, reason often gives way to brute force in a fit of urgency.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I know the video emphasizes the rapid expansion and collapsing capabilities of the ELA which is an awesome feature, but another great benefit of the design is that the extension tube is locked in place rock solid, which eliminates all wobble and makes more for a much better electrical connection. Also, we use a two piece vs three piece tube design which also eliminates another set of electrical junctions that electricity has to cross over through.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
David, I sent you an e-mail to cancel my Kiklet order (it hasn't been shipped yet because I asked you to send it with the Shockwave). I would like to receive the refund by Thursday so I can order ELA as soon as it's put up on the website.

No problem, we can do that! Refund keyed just a moment ago and it usually posts back to your account in 1-3 business days.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Integrated DNA 20 Watt with display good too :)

The reason why people like mechanical mods is because you can disassemble all the parts, clean them or replace them. The reason why people like electronic mods is because of the VV/VW capabilities which give you a lot more freedom in determining the way you vape. This kind of module coupled with ELA would be the best of both worlds and would overcome the limits of the Kick which dissuaded many from using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread