Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Ok, I admit that I might get crucified by certain members for asking this, but here we go : LadyMama or David, is ELA having any non-visible air vents added to it ? The reason why I ask is that...well...they are non visible. I'm one of the few (I assume) that carries not much of a worry due to constant battery checking and always using a 2cent fuse with my mods. I just had to ask though.

Nic

Last edited:

thatick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
United States
Ok, I admit that I might get crucified by certain members for asking this, but here we go : LadyMama or David, is ELA having any non-visible air vents added to it ? The reason why I ask is that...well...they are non visible. I'm one of the few (I assume) that carries not much of a worry due to constant battery checking and always using a 2cent fuse with my mods. I just had to ask though.

Nic

not sure i understand what u are asking, even if i did i couldnt answer your question, so why am i even posting this? LOL

negrete35

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho

Nic

Its Precise, you know David put in vents.

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
not sure i understand what u are asking, even if i did i couldnt answer your question, so why am i even posting this? LOL

Rofl ! Air vents like the ones in Precise(s) + in case of a catastrophic battery failure, Tick. I just said invisible due to the fact that certain PVs out there are already doing such a thing. Caravela for example.

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota

Nic

Hi Nicblazer,

Yes, the ELA will be vented. I'll leave David to do the splainin' on those details. He'll be stopping in later.
:)
Susan

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
Wow David, this is kick azz! I am gonna have to hold off on this for a couple months because of some personal issues but either way I can not wait to own one. The one thing I miss from my other telescopic is the adjustable draw and I am beyond pleased to see it come back to superT.

I'm pleased about the return of the adjustable draw, too. I had it on my T-1 and my Super 6. Used it constantly and loved it. Finally!...it's back!!
:)
Susan

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Nic

Definitely Nic. They are semi hidden and recessed ala Shockwave style. Interesting bit of trivia, but when Super T incorporated the first vents ever in an e-cig (the T1 model), many didn't want them, but then some cases of stacked CR2 failures started occuring in some other mods and people saw some value in them, though we've never had a failure in a Super T product or with AW batteries, it's better safe then sorry.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Preorder will go up at approx. 1pm central time. Unit comes standard with your choice of Brass or Stainless Steel Accent rings (see pictures below, there two of them and they go just under the top cap and above the bottom button). I have some brass coming in to make some brass ones to photo, so you'll have to use your imagination what the brass will look like. Also, you can buy the accent rings seperately if you'd like different materials. We'll have some Anodized aluminum colors coming too in the future.

PreciseELA3Rings.jpg

PreciseELA518500P.jpg

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Definitely Nic. They are semi hidden and recessed ala Shockwave style. Interesting bit of trivia, but when Super T incorporated the first vents ever in an e-cig (the T1 model), many didn't want them, but then some cases of stacked CR2 failures started occuring in some other mods and people saw some value in them, though we've never had a failure in a Super T product or with AW batteries, it's better safe then sorry.

David, thanks very much for answering. I'm so pumped about ELA. I can't wait.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
The non-ram-able floating center post intrigues me.

Precise ELA Hybrid Adjustable Center Post:

• We wanted to take the ultra-reliable, no leak design of Super-T’s press-in center post and make it adjustable. Our innovative Hybrid design does just that!
• Our Hybrid design is unique in that, unlike full-floating/self-adjusting designs, no matter how tight you compress down the sections and center post onto the battery, none of that force will transfer up through the center post to your atomizer which can cause atomizer shorts.
• Atomizer positively seats on the top cap with no play or wobble and the user can adjust the post height and force applied to the atomizer center pin. No more shorting atomizers!

Me too, I ruinded a 6 day old HH357 once but screwing it down to tight.... Are we in for one Snork?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Precise ELA Hybrid Adjustable Center Post:

• We wanted to take the ultra-reliable, no leak design of Super-T’s press-in center post and make it adjustable. Our innovative Hybrid design does just that!
• Our Hybrid design is unique in that, unlike full-floating/self-adjusting designs, no matter how tight you compress down the sections and center post onto the battery, none of that force will transfer up through the center post to your atomizer which can cause atomizer shorts.
• Atomizer positively seats on the top cap with no play or wobble and the user can adjust the post height and force applied to the atomizer center pin. No more shorting atomizers!

Me too, I ruinded a 6 day old HH357 once but screwing it down to tight.... Are we in for one Snork?

Snork is already in for one:) If only we can convince him to do another Snork video! Golden Globe worthy no doubt!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread