Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Phillyskater101

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
Just bringing these over to the build thread for everyone's reference. Enjoy!

Snork wrap 24 ga 12 wraps. This one hits very very well. View attachment 316433

Thanks Dave, really nice atomizer bud! I think I'm going to rock this build for a while once the Simplicity gets in, though I'm likely to unwind a couple of coils as it took a few seconds to warm up. When it did though... It chucked out the vapor!

Are you packing the base loose or are you using a fair amount of wick?

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
  • Deleted by forcedfuel50
  • Reason: Warned three times to move on.

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
  • Reason: Reread thread rules

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
  • Reason: Pot stirring, trolling, warned 2 times to move on

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
Drozd...I'm looking forward to the pictures of what you don't know you're talking about!

Going out on a limb here, but VG would tame a throat hit, not PG...right? If that is what is being referred to, it's a simple typing error. Regardless, we need to play nice.

Yeah..sometimes my tablet auto correct a VG to PG for some reason..probably because I've typed it more or it thinks I'm talking about a movie or something.….

Pictures will come eventually when I'm not sitting in the ER waiting for my old lady because she hurt herself at work...

But yes...for the past 4+ years, I've been at 24mg juice...with another RDA I had to drop to 18 mg...with the strata I'm down to 12mg and had to go from 80%PG/20%VG to around 50/50...
And I do believe the air being preheated along with the 360 airflow has improved the efficiency of the coil's ability to vaporize....kinda like running a feul injector too rich...

cbrociuos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2012
N.E. Ohio
  • Reason: Reread thread rules

halcon

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Austin, TX
  • Reason: Reread thread rules. No pot stirring.

halcon

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Austin, TX
  • Reason: Reread thread rules.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I still liked his explanation on fluid dynamics. I'm not stirring the pot as you call it. I simply find it fascinating.

HEM CREW

I too find fluid dynamics fascinating, however, his assertions on the Strata are untrue and do not apply. See his early post where he incorrectly thought RBA's operated on forced air, when they are vacuum operated which completely changes the fluid dynamics. We tested this device and air flow is superb across the coils, so good is the atomization, as many have stated, they are having to drop their nic levels. Also, dispersion of the air across the coils is a good thing, not a bad thing as he tries to make it out.

And with that, back to our regularly scheduled show.

Last edited:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL

David, I have to disagree with you here on Scott having an agenda. I've been watching Scott's videos for a long time, and have seen him post on other forums quite regularly. While I don't think he's had an official review of one of your devices, I've seen him use both a P+, and a simplicity in videos and has always had really nice things to say about them, both in video and on forums. I believe he might even say they're some of his favorite devices, and he's recommended your products quite a few times.

I have a lot of respect for Scott, and I think he's one of the more stand-up reviewers putting out quality content out there. Regardless of the disagreement and the ruffled feathers on both sides, I don't think this stems from any held grudge or reviewer bias.

Last edited by a moderator:

Megabyt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
SoCal
  • Reason: reread thread rules.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Maybe you are right. Maybe me challenging his assertions triggered a defensive response. I don't know. Regardless, his assertions are incorrect. I find this statement he made just a day ago telling in that he didn't even wait for the video's and tutorials before going on the attack. I believe an unbiased reviewer would have taken the time to wait for the tutorials before making judgments. Regardless, many quality, awesome builds have been coming out that will more then vindicate the strata.

the Simplicity and Strata i purchased is a fantastic looking combination and one that i desperately want to work well. so i genuinely look forward to your build videos and seeing you personally take a vape and show it in action

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread